Fell in Love

KIRISHIMAS POV
'I like her. How could I not of noticed, but she probral doesnt like me. I just dont know anymore!' I thought. I peered back into her room. I saw that she was shaking. Then, she started crying and screaming. I quickly ran I to the room and woke her. "Kayla! Kayla wake up, it's alright! I'm right here, everything is ok! Please calm down!" I kind of yelled. She jolted up and stared at me. She then grabbed my shirt and I could feel her shaking. "K-kiri, you're okay. I-I thought they k-killed you and B-bakugou. I was so scared." She whispered. I hugged her back and comforted her. Then, another voice came from the door. "What the hell was that screaming? Is Kayla ok? What the fuck happened?!" Bakugou yelled. He saw Kayla in tears and ran to her. I explained what happened and he just stood there, shocked. He then hugged her as well.
KAYLAS POV
Both of the boys that I liked where hugging me. I could feel my face heat up, and I looked away, trying to hide it. They both noticed and I could hear Kirishima chuckle. I felt fingers grab my chin and pull my face back to where it was. Then, I felt lips connect to mine. I melted into the kiss and then pulled away for air. Then a new pair connected with mine. "Sorry Kayla, but it looks like we both fell in love" Bakugou said. I just blushed, and covered my face. Both of my crushes just kissed me, I am in Heaven!

Sorry this one was so short,, I just couldn't think of anything else. Any way I hope you enjoyed, goodbye my weebs ( tell me If you dont like that nickname please!)