Taken

WARNING - SOME MENTIONS OF RAPE, DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE!!

BAKUGOUS POV
They fucking got her. They got Kayla. "Fuck! Kirshima are you ok?" I look back down at the boy in my arms. He just simply nodded. Just to make sure it was real, I looked back at where Kayla was taken. It was. Everything that just happened was true.
KAYLAS POV
I woke up on a bed, and there was some sort of smoke in the air. I looked around to nothing. The only thing in this room was me, the bed, and a little light. I heard a door open, and I turn around to see Shigaraki, followed by Dabi and Kuroguri. I just glare at them, and then I realise that my scarf is gone. And I can't use my quirk. 'It must be this smoke.' I thought, watching them approach me. "Why the hell am I here?! What do you want from me?!" I yelled, backing up as far as I could. As soon as I hit the bed frame, Dabi jumped onto me and pinned my arms above my head. "We want some information, and you in general. We have done some research and found out that ErasureHead had a daughter. A very beautiful daughter. So, you are going to tell us everything you know about Ua. Unless you want to be burnt." Shigaraki said, grinning like a psycho. Dabi grabbed both my wrists in one hand, and brought the other down to my waist. I started growling, though he noticed the fear I felt. His hand started to heat up. I started to whimper, but I wasn't going to give in. "I'm not telling you anything! Go jump off a bridge!" I yelled, glaring straight into Dabi's eyes. He chuckled and looked back at Shigaraki. "Guess we get to have to fun, huh Shigaraki." He said, then moved over as Shigaraki cuffed my hands to the headboard.
TIME SKIP (I AINT WRITING THAT, IM SORRY!!!)
I was crying now, completely naked with burn mark's, decayed parts, hickies, and bruises. That had just happened, I was just rapped by 2 men. Both very wanted villains. They uncuffed me before they left, and I was left alone to cry. The tears wouldn't stop flowing. I was in so much pain, and was so sore. Then Toga came in. "Hi new friend! Wow you look so cute with all those bruises, though it would be so much better if you bleed. Any way, here are some clothes! Bye bye now!" She said, putting the clothes on the bed and leaving. I put them on and went back onto the bed. Please, someone find me. Save me from this hell.

Ok! That took a little bit. Oh well, any way, thanks for reading! I am thinking about writing another book. I will tell you when I start. Bye!