Valentine's day special

Hey guys! This is a special, so it is not really apart of the story. It just the characters, not the storyline. Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
I woke up and got ready immediately. I had a lot of work to do, according to how today was the day of love, Valentine's day! I planned a few surprises for Kat and Ei.

I silently crawled out of the bed, because I was in the middle of the two. I took a quick, kind of silent shower and put on a red dress. My favorite red dress.

I walked out and put out the start of the scavenger hunt. The boys were going to be searching for me today. I put a little note next to a box of doughnuts for breakfast and grabbed my own food. Then I waited to hear them start to get ready.

When I heard the shower run, that's when I left to go to the second clue. This was about to be a fun day for me, and a frustrating day for them!

EJIROUS POV
When I walked out, I didn't see Kayla, but instead a little note next to some doughnuts. Kat walked out soon and saw this to. "What the hell is that?" (This is before the babys are born) Kat asked.

I shrugged and picked it up. I read, 'Do not worry for I am just hiding, so follow these close to find me! Clue 1: Rose's are red, Violets are blue, You should know this place, for it is not new!'. "A place that's not new? What does that mean?" I ask, and Kat shrugged.

He grabbed a doughnut and ate it fast, wanting to continue the search. "She really is going to make us search for her, huh?" Kat said, a little annoyed. I laughed and thought about the clue....could it be UA? It's a place we all know, and it's not new.

I suggested it to Kat, and he agreed. He is usually calmer when he just wakes up. So he will agree with anything. We headed out onc we finished food and put it away.

We got in the car, and I got to drive. Kat didnt like driving in the morning, so I took over for him. We drove to UA, and it was covered in hearts and stuff. Kayla is just full of surprises.

We got out and headed to the gate, to be met with Nezu holding another note. "Hello boys, I believe this is for you!" He says, jumping up and down with the note.

Kat took it and read it aloud. "Good Job, you remeber the place where we all first met and it's our old school. Here is the next clue, You know I love you to the ends of the earth, but I would live some of my favorite dessert."

"Well her favorite dessert place is Deja's Dessert, so we should go there. She is taking us to places that are special to us. Wonder where she will take us next. Let's go!" I said, getting in the driver's seat.

Kat grabbed me and pushed me into the passenger seat. I looked over and he seemed determined. "We are so winning this Scavenger hunt shit! Let's go!" He says, driving off.

When we arrived, the manager Deja was standing there waiting for our arrival. "Hello you two! Here you are, have fun!" She says, handing me the envelope.

I open it to find petals from a Cherry Blossom tree. She was at the park,  where we love hanging out under the Cherry Blossom tree. (Hope that's the right tree)

We headed there, to see Kayla standing there with two big bears, one red, the other orange. "Suprise! Good job on completing the scavenger hunt!" She said, laughing.

I smiled and walked up. When I got there I picked here up and spun her around. She let out a little scream, but was laughing. "Thank you for this Kay, but we also have a special thing for you. Kat, do it." I say, and he pressed a button on this controller.

Soon fireworks went off at UA and made a show for the whole city. She was amazed, and we sat down and watched for the rest of the night. When it was over we looked at the stars and acted like idiots.

Happy Valentine's day! Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a nice day today, Bye my weebs!