Shopping

Ok, sorry for not posting, I have been on vacation. Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
Today was the day, I was going to take my boyfriends shopping for the first time. Sure we have shopped together before, but we were with people. I was going with them alone. I need there opinions alone as boyfriends what I look good in. I like the male section more, but when I need to take a girls night I need more clothes. I made my way to Kirishimas house, where I know they were hanging out with their "boys". I knock on the door, and his dad opens it. "Hello sir! I am here for Ejirou and Katsuki. I am going to take them shopping." I say, giving a close eyed smile. H laughed and yelled for the two. "They are coming soon, I would love to see them shopping. Have fun!" He said, leaving the door. Katsuki and Ejirou soon appeared, confused. "What the hell do you want? You better not need some dumb shit or anything, because I'm fucking tired." Katsuki said, leaning on the door. "Hi Kit kat and baby shark! We are going shopping together! I need more girls night clothes and I want your opinion! And I dont care what you say, c'mon!" I say, grabbing there arms. They both just sigh and follow. When we arrived, I saw the first clothes store, filled with dresses. I run over and grab a red one. I go into a changing room and out it on. When I got out, both boys blushed. "Nah, way to fucking revealing. You are not going out in that" Ejirou (surprisingly very over protective) said, pushing you back I with a black dress. It was decently long with a little triangle at the bottom (you know what I mean). When I walk out in that, both boys start blushing again. I twirl around and smile. This was the one. I paired it with some black heels and a little black bracelet. We left the store with the newly bought items and headed to the food court. We went to a soba restaurant and I ordered a bowl. After lunch we headed to a pet store. I have a huge soft spot for animals, especially babys. So when I saw a bunch of kittens on the floor for people to play with, I raced over there. I sat down, and a little calico came up and tried to climb my leg. I picked her up and cuddled with her. I love calicos, they are so pretty! I saw another calico near by, this one looked like an adult, probably mama.

This is my actual cat btw

This is my actual cat btw. Her name is Angel.

The mama was laying one her back, with a little kitten near her stomach. I set the one I was holding down and walked over. She looked up at me and sniffed my hand. Soon after she started rubbing on my hand, asking for pets. "You seem popular." Said Katsuki from behind me, Kiri holding his hand. I just smile and see that Kiri saw another adult cat. A male, and a orange tabby.

Also my cat, simba

Also my cat, simba. Sorry for them being side ways.

Kiri bent down and pet the tabby, and the tabby responded with a purr. So everyone except Katsuki has found a cat. I look for him, only to see him holding a kitten.

Kitten found in my mall's pet store

I'm awed at this, and take a picture. He just responds with a glare and I laugh. Today has been fun, and I get to have a girls day soon!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and see you next time. Also 300 reads, wow thanks you guys! Bye my weebs!