Hospital

Ok hope you enjoy! Btw the picture is the possible new movie! Also thank you to Kremena0511 for voting on my story a lot! That means a lot to me!

BAKUGOUS POV
Her... heart isnt beating? Kaylas heart isnt beating?! I start to freak out, and tears start falling from my face. This couldn't be happening! I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and tears soaking into my shirt. "W-we have to stay strong. She will be fine Katsu, we have to believe, right?" Kiri said, hugging me tighter. I turn around and hug him back, falling to the floor with him. I look back at the door where they took Kayla, and cry out loud. I heard a few pairs of feet running towards us, and I look up to see the old hag and wimp. "Oh Katsuki, I'm so sorry!" The old hag said. The wimp hugged me, and looked me in the eyes.   "We love you son, and we know she will make it. She is a strong girl." He said, and the old hag came down to hug us aswell. Kiri stood up and walked away to his parents who just arrived. Now we wait to see what will happen.
TIME SKIP 3 HOURS AND KIRI POV
"Is Shota Aizawa here?" A nurse said, making me look up. Katsu was asleep on my lap, and my parents left for work. It was around 4 PM, and school was just ending, so some students might be coming to visit. I watched as the nurse and Aizawa sensei talked, and I was starting to get worried. Suddenly, sensei's face dropped. He started walking over to us and I woke Katsu up. "Ok, I know this is hard for both of you, so I'm going to give it to you straight. Kayla has a massive chance to survive, but she is in a coma. We dont know when she will wake up. I'm sorry you two." He said, and I heard a smack next to me. Katsu was looking down so I couldn't see his face, and tears were falling from his face. I hugged him, and he grabbed my hand. We stayed like that for a while, and we left shortly after. This was horrible.
TIME SKIP 8 YEARS (I know its long)
"Red Riot! Red Riot! What can you tell us about your relationship with Ground Zero?!" I reported yelled, and I laughed. I looked over at Katsuki, and smiled. "We are dating yes, and I love him. Now if you'll excuse us, w behave to go somewhere!" I say, and we start walking off. We arrive at the hospital, and enter the room that usually holds Kayla, but she wasn't there. I start to panick and run out to a nurse. "Exuse me miss, but do you know what happened to Kayla Aizawa?!" I yelled, and she looked up nervously. "Oh Red Riot! Yes she is outside, she woke up!" The nurse said, pointing to a door. Katsu runs out, and I follow behind him. When we get outside, I see ErasureHead sitting next to a girl, a beautiful girl that I love. I feel tears stream down my face. I run up, and she looks over at me and Katsu. She smiles and stands up. She runs over to us and we hug, and I hold on very tightly. "I have missed you guys so much!" Kayla says, crying. I look over at Katsu and smile wide. Just then, Katsu gets down on one knee. I gasp along with Kayla, and he opens a box with 2 rings in it. "You two make so happy, and I live you and shit. God this is cheesy, will you marry me you two?" He asks, face red. I look at Kayla and we both nod. We all hug (why is there so much hugging?!) and laugh. We were going to get married!!

Thanks for reading. I know this one was really corny, but what ever. I suck at writing angst.... anyway, Bye my weebs!