Party time!

Yo what up! Sorry for not updating for a while, but here I am! Also I might need some ideas for the wedding, like what will happen, something good or something bad? I need your guys help! Tell me in the comments please! Enjoy!
KAYLAS POV
After hanging with Shinsou, me and my two boys went home for the night. Apparently, mister number 2 hero Ground Zero, bought a huge pent house. And something funny, it's right next door to the previous number 2 hero Hawks. They became friends when Kat moved in. Well, more like Hawks talking to him and annoying him until he agreed to become friends. Hawks stepped down a while ago apparently, not to long before I woke up. As I entered, I was immediately suprised with screams, balloons, and streamers. I jumped back into Kiri's arm, causing him to grunt. Katsuki started laughing his ass of at my reaction, and I got up and hit the back his head. "Heyo! So your the lucky lady, hm?" A voice asked, coming from a red winged male. I smiled and nodded, getting excited to meet him. I've always looked up to Hawks, even more than All might. He spoke what he thought, and became a hero at a very young age. He was incredible, and to see him in front of me right now was amazing. Apparently 8 years(I changed it to be longer cause it's my book and I can) can do some things, because Hawks' wings were more muted, and his hair had some gray strands. "That's awesome! I already met Kirishima over there, but not you! My names Takami, Keigo Takami." He said, putting his hand out, and I shook it. "Kayla Aizawa!" I reply smiling. His eyes suddenly went wide, and he grinned. "Your ErasureHeads daughter?! Wow I havent seen him in a while. How's he doing these days?" He asked, taking a seat on the sofa. "He is doing really well!" I reply again, laughing. "Well I was just going to come home to cook dinner and sleep, but apparently you made an entire fucking party Keigo... why am I not fucking suprised..." Katsu mumbled, making me sarcastically gasp and look at him. "That was so mena Katsu, he made a nice party and invited our friends here! Be grateful!" I said, sitting down next to Hawks and Kiri. Just then, a loud gasp and squeal from behind. "Kayla! My baby! I have missed you so much!" Mitsuki yelled, running up to me. I stand up and hug her, laughing and kind of crying. "Wow! Where are mrs and mr Kirishima?" I asked, and her face dropped. "Oh Eijiro must not have told you. They passed away a while ago due to a fire. Poor boy blames himself for not protecting them." She said, and I was shocked. I felt tears falling from my face, and I looked toward Kiri, who was laughing a drinking. He noticed me, and immediately ran to me. "Kayla?! Kayla what's wrong?!" He asked, wiping tears from my face. "W-why didn't you tell me? Why d-didnt you tell me that your parents died?" I asked, trying not to draw attention. He looked shocked and then sad. I knew he still felt guilty, so I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Oh baby, it's not your fault! Please dont blame yourself!" I said, catching the attention of our hat headed fiance. "What the hell happened?! Why are both of you fuckimg crying?! Who do I need to kill?!" He yelled, grabbing both of us in a defensive way. I laughed, and then walked upstairs. Most people had left, so the party was over. I got changed and went to bed.
KIRIS POV
So Mrs.Bakugou told Kayla about that. Great... well ots over now, but I still feel guilty. Why couldn't I save them? Was I to weak, to defenseless? I went to my room and headed to Kaylas. I opened the door without thinking and saw her changing. She yelped and covered herself as I closed the door. "Sorry Kayla! T-that was very unmanly of me!" I said, hearing a laugh. "Its ok Eijiro, what did you need?" She asked, opening then door clothed. I sighed and hugged her. "Can I sleep with you tonight? Not like dirty stuff, but can I sleep with you on your bed?" I said a little fast, embarrassed by my question and from the incident. She smiled and laughed. "Of course you can! Come on." She said, opening the door. I climbed in and big spooned her. Suddenly, the door burst open, with a very jealous Katsu entering. "How dare you guys cuddle without me!" He yelled, climbing in, forcing Kayla In the middle. (Me and my 2 friends have sleepovers, and I am always in the middle, it sucks sometimes, but when we sleep it's nice and warm so oh well) Soon we all fell asleep.

Thanks for reading! Please give me ideas for what I should do for the wedding! Who should be the maid of Honor, who should be the best man? Let me know! Bye my weebs!