hey guys...

Hey yall so I don't really now what else to do in this book so I think I'm going to discontinue it....it's not really doing much for me and I'm running out of ideas. I may do a 2nd book about James and Tyrone, and I may change their names or maybe add more characters like a little sibling. I'm not sure but I'm so sorry if you guys wanted more to this book! It's been fun writing and seeing how much this has grown.

Just a bunch of sappy stuff and how this book came to be

So about a year and a half ago I was reading Wattpad on its website, and it struck me that I wanted to write a book. I choose my favorite ship and then for some reason Aizawa came to mind. So I thought, let's give him a daughter. I saw a lot of books about him having a child so I did it too, and so Kayla was created.

Tyrone and James came from one of you guys actually! I asked some people who read my book and you guys, and someone replied with 2 boys, Tyrone and James. And so they came to be. I slapped on some personality and boom, we have the kids.

I really enjoyed writing this book and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! It was fun at first but it started getting boring and slightly repetitive and more difficult to come up with ideas.

I have ideas for a James and Tyrone book, but I may not make it. If you guys want to, you guys can request it and give me ideas, or even give me ideas for this book.

I am very proud with how far I've grown and learned from this book, and the amount of chapters I have done is very good in my idea. If you guys don't read any of my other stories, than it's been a pleasure having you, but if you do then thank you. And if you do read my other stuff, be prepared for more Disney, Dreamsmp, and Batman. Don't judge me...it's just what I'm into now.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR READING, AND GOODBYE MY WEEBS!