James...

Hey guys! So I wanted to thank you all for your support and 6.4K VIEWS?! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Enjoy!

WARNING: A LITTLE BIT OF ANGST (SAD)

KAYLAS POV
"It was James..." The woman said. James? He punched the boy with his quirk? And he has a quirk?! I look at him to see him almost in tears.

Soon the mother of the boy he punched barges in. "Okay, who hurt my boy?! I'll kill the-" She stopped when she saw us. "Dynamight and Red Riot?!" She yelled while blushing.

"Hey, the only reason my son punched yours was because yours bullied his brother." I say, trying to get her eyes off of them. She looked at me with hatred and disgust.

"Who are you, the nanny?!" She said, obviously not hearing what I just said. Oh I was so mad. "Mrs.Roma, I'm sorry for my sons behavior in your daycare, James apologize." I say.

"I-I'm sowwy...", he quietly said. The boy just scoffs and turns away. I pick up James and we leave. "Guess it's a take your kids to work day!"

Ei laughed at my comment. We headed back to the agency, and along the way Kat was saying how proud he was of James for doing that and standing up for his brother end everything.

I look back at them to see Tyrone looking like he was about to bawl. I grabbed Kats arm, signaling him to stop. He did, only after saying that James was the best son be could ever ask for....

That's when I heard slightly silent sobs. We park the car and I jump out and grab Tyrone. He crys into my shoulder, and grips onto my short tight. James is in Kats arms, and while Kat was praising him, he was staring worriedly as his brother.

Ei soon joined me, and we comforted Tyrone. Ei then went to grab James and let the brothers be together. "Dont cry...please...if you cry then I'll cry!" James said, hugging his brother.

Kat just stared blankly. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry Tyrone!" He yelled, running over and hugging us. Tyrone looks at him, tears dripping down his face.

Soon though I see his eyes glow. Then a little explosion goes off in Kats face. Did he do that?! "Hehehe! You got blown away Daddy!" Tyrone giggled.

Soon we all started laughing, Kat being the last. I guess that means he got his quirk! (His quirk allows him to make an explosion wherever he looks, I will talk more about it at the end).

We walked into the agency to see Mina, Sero, and Denki staring at us, smiling. "You guys are all so cute!" Mina squealed. James walked towards her and hugged her leg.

"Auntie Mina, Auntie Mina! Me and Tyrone got our quirks!" He called out. They were suprised by this, but also very excited. "Well we need to celebrate! C'mon let's have a fiesta!" Sero called out.

"Alright calm down Latino!" I say, and he just glares at me. "Fine, Dry Eyes!" He yells. Ohohoho, I'm going to kill him one of these days!

We went up to the office, and set the boys down with some toys we got. Just then, we got a call. "There is an attack at the mall, a robbery! Seems to be just one man with some sort of beast!" The call said.

I got in my hero costume and left with Ei to stop it. Kat was left with the boys, both having some sort of explosive quirk. I'm hoping the agency isn't destroyed when we get back.....

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, and I love you and all my readers! Now here is the part where I explain Tyrones quirk.

Tyrone Bakugou
Quirk: Ignition
Wherever the person looks, that area will explode. The person can choose the size of the explosion!

James Bakugou
Quirk: Flaming Rock
This person can create rocks that can catch on fire. The person can control how much of their body is on fire and how much will be rocks!

Thank you for helping me through this book guys! I love all of you! Bye my weebs!