Training

I deleted the previous chapters so the first paragraph may not make sense but still. Let's say some rape happened...that's why I deleted it! ENJOY!
BAKUGOUS POV
When I saw them walk out of the building, I couldn't control my body. It an to them and hugged them tightly. I could hear and feel Kayla crying, so I kissed her forehead and we went home. (That was bad...)
TIME SKIP AND KAYLAS POV
It has been a few weeks since the incident and I was hanging out at my dads house. "Kayla, you really should start training. The sports festival is soon." My dad said, lying in his yellow sleeping bag. I roll my eyes, and grab my phone. (Next is texting)
-----------------------------------------------------------
                   SMALL MIGHT
You:hey Izu!
Small Might: hey KK! What's up?
You: I was wondering if you and your little boyfriend wanted to train
Small Might: oh you mean Shoto? Yeah I'm hanging out with him right now, sure we can!
You: wait you guys are actually a thing?! Eeekk! So cute, my ship has sailed!
Small Might: let's meet up at the training warehouse
You: alright see you soon
Small Might: bye!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I set my phone down and get up to get changed. I put on a tank top and some athletic shorts. I head out to the center, only to be stopped by some random boys. "Hey cutie~ are you a pack of mcapples cause your looking like a snack." One says. He clearly didn't know how to flirt, so I use my scarf to get out of them. I continue to walk until I see Izu and Shoto. They were holding hands! I squeal and we walk inside. I head over to the bot center while the 2 of them hit the ring. While they fight in a closed protected area, I head to an open area. Their quirks can easily destroy, while mine not so much. Soon a few boys with different unknown quirks come out, and I get ready. I use my quirk and stop ones from working. I then use my scarf and swing over to another. I crash down on it and then feel something cold on my back. I turn around to see ice coming from the third. Then I realized that I looked away from the other one and jump up, letting fire amd ice hit eachother. I grab one with my scarf and swing it at the other. I was panting at this point, amd never realized the crowd that had formed. "Wow! Your just like ErasureHead!" I heard a little girl yell. I then notice her and a tall blonde boy watching us. "Hi! He is my dad, so yeah! I am like him arent I?" I reply, walking over. After that comment her eyes went wide and she was smiling. "Ah, Eri-chan?! Is that you?!" Izu says from behind. She turns around and runs to him. "Deku-kun! It is me, and Mirio-San."( I dont know how the japenese nickname things work I'm sorry) Deku looks at him and smiles, and then gasps as his peppermint boyfriend grabs his waist from behind. "Hello Mirio" his monotone voice says. We talk first a while and then I ask. "Hey Mirio, weren't you a third year at Ua last year?" He looked at me and nodded. "Oh you were the big three! Can I please meet the others?! Especially Tamaki!!" I ask getting excited (not down there you pervs!). He laughs and nods. I love tamaki's quirk it's so cool!! "Later, he is busy with hero work. Deku here can text you when ever he is free. Alright?" He asks. I nod and he leaves. "Aight, let's continue training!"

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, also thanks to SkylarCooke for voting on my story. I love all of you guys! Bye my weebs!