Toya

KAYLA'S POV
After taking down the big base with most of the big villains, we were now going to help search for Toya. We discovered his name after looking through his back story. His full name is Toya Todoroki, and he ran away from home after an incident. He was labeled dead but we know that isn't true.

He has white hair and he just dyed it. When Shouto heard about this, we had to help and comfort him for a few hours. His precious older brother was still alive after all! Now we were running through the woods towards a forest fire.

Somebody called saying there was a huge fire in the forest, and that the flames were blue. We knew it was Toya immediately, and so here we are sprinting to the scene. It wasn't to deep in the forest, and he shouldn't be to far from the scene.

One thing we wanted to know was why he created the fire, and what his plan was. I saw through the trees a blue glow. Luckily it was night time so we could see it better. It was me, Ei, Kat, Shouto, and Deku. As we got closer, I could hear the cry of some animals.

"I think some animals are stuck! I'm going to go over and take a look!" I yelled as I broke off from the group. When I reached the crys, I saw a mother deer under a branch with its baby near it. I slowly approached and wrapped my scarf around the tree. I pulled as hard as I could, and the tree lifted up enough for the deer to get out.

The baby and the mama ran away as fast a possible. I smiled and started searching for the group. We all had gas masks on to protect us from the smoke, so none of us got hurt from that. I saw a figure walking around and I thought it was one of us.

That was, until it's arm caught on blue flames. It was Toya. I dodge the flames thrown at me and run towards him. "TOYA! CALM DOWN!" I yelled out. That caused him to flinch. He heard me say his name. His real name.

"How do you know my name...." He asked. "Do you not remeber me. How you save my children?! Was it that long ago for you?! Why are you doing this? I thought you changed!" I yelled, upset with his actions.

He flinched again and looked me in the eyes. "I only did this to stop something. You don't need to get involved. The flames will go out soon anyway. The incident with your kids was just because I wanted to do something right. I have changed, but not as much as you think. Now, don't follow me." He said as he turned around and walked away.

I was not about to let him get away. I used my scarf and wrapped it around him. "Tell me why you did this. I won't get involved, just tell me so I know you have changed." I demand. He rolls his eyes and burns part of my scarf off. I gasp and pull it back to me.

"Again. I'm not telling you, because then you will want to get involved. So just stay out of this." He snarled. I was getting pissed off now. What is he hiding now?!

I look back to see that he is gone. "DAMMIT!" I scream. Now what am I going to tell the others?! And what if something like this happens again?!

TOYAS POV
She can't know! She can't know about this mission. I was sent here to stop him and that's all. She would kill herself if she tried to help me.

My mission is to hunt down and kill Gigantomachia. He works for All for one and is extremely dangerous. The heros tried to hunt him down but that failed. Now it's my job, and I going to burn him into ashes.

Thanks for reading and for 13k reads! Bye my weebs!