Authors note (with extra)

Wow. Just wow. I never expected to have people read this. Thanks for almost 80 views! I am so happy to have people reading, and possibly enjoy my work. Thank you so much, and just so you know, this is a little extra for the people who actually read this.

Extra: Bakugou's my hero! (This takes place during the fight All for One and All might)
5 YEAR OLD YOU POV
Everything is happening so fast. Where is mommy and daddy? I then scream in pain. I was being crushed by a rock. I was quirkless, so what could I do. What is happening? Suddenly I hear a screech, and I look up to see a large creature. It looks like its brain is coming out of its head! I scream again, in fear, as I'm picked up by it. It flys off to a big fight. All I could see was a bunch off people as we landed next to a guy with hands all over his body. I start crying as I am taken into his arms. "Nice catch Nomu, she would make a nice weapon, all we need now is to get that brat Katsuki" he said, grabbing my neck. I start sobbing as everyone looks at me. A blonde boy looks suprised and mad. What is happening?! "MOMMY! DADDY, HELP ME PLEASE!!" I yell, trying to get out of his grasp. Then, the blonde boy starts running towards us. He then causes some big boom that scares me. The grip on my neck loosens and I get out and run to the boy. He picks me up, and then something shoots up into the sky. I hear it say Come On! The boy just tells me to hold on and we are soon in the air. He catches the hand of a red haired boy with sharp teeth. "You idiots!" The blonde boy says. I grab onto him tighter and start crying. He looks down at me and hugs me with the one hand. Once we landed I heard crys, familiar crys. "Sweetie! My baby, are you alright?!" Mommy yells. I look back at her and run over to hug her. After that, I looked back at the boy who saved me. "Thank you! You were so cool! Are you a hero?!" I say, tugging at his shirt. He just smiles and says, "Your looking at the future number one hero kid!". I just hug his leg, and then wave good bye. "Bye bye hero!" I say. As soon as I turn back around I hear another boy say, "look at Bakugou, the hero!". I look back and yell "Bakugou's my hero!"

Again I would like to say thank you for reading my book. I never thought I would get people to read this. Thank you, bye my weebs!