Back home

KAYLAS POV
"Kayla! You're okay!" Kirishima yelled out as I ran to them. I fell into his arms and started crying. "What the hell did those bastards do to you Kayla?!" Bakugou yelled, grabbing my chin so I would be looking at him. I quickly showed him my arm so he could see all the burns and scars. He was pissed. "They a-also took something. Something I-I can never get back. " I whimpered, grabbing onto kirishima tightly. Kirishima was confused, but Bakugou understood. "Those Bastards! I'll kill them!" He yelled,sparks and smoke coming from his hand. Kirishima then caught on as well and comforted me. "I'm so sorry Kayla. I am so sorry I couldn't save you." He said, tears falling from his eyes. Then, I felt another pair of hands wrap around my waist. As instinct, I whipped my head around preparing to fight, only to be met with purple eyes. "Sis, I'm so glad your ok! I was so worried." Shinsou said, also crying. I wrap my arms around him and squeeze. We stayed there for a few minutes, until a wail ruined the moment. Uncle Yamada (Present Mic) ran towards me with my dad. I ran to them and was lodged in between them,both wanting to hug me. This was nice, to have a whole family that loves and cares for you. 'I'm just happy to be home' I thought, as I got into my dads car. We drove to a hospital,my dad refusing to allow a ambulance to take me because he didnt trust anyone right now. Shinsou picked me up and ran inside when we arrived.
TIME SKIP
I was finally released from the hospital after a few days. I went back to the Ua dorm room.

      (This is room, just pretend it would fit into the dorm room

      (This is room, just pretend it would fit into the dorm room. Kayla also really likes Llamas)
Once you arrive to your dorm, after answering everyone's questions, you jump on the bed and drift into sleep.
KIRISHIMAS POV
I was walking over to Kaylas room to check on her, only to realize her door was slightly open. I started to get worried, after what had happened just a few days earlier, so I peeked in, only to find her passed out on her bed. 'Adorable, wait what?! Why am I thinking about her on that way. She is just a friend, right? Oh no' I thought. That was when I realized it.
I liked her.

Just me, writing this after a benchmark because my teacher allowed us to be on our phones. Anyway thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Also give me some ideas of what you want me to do. Another book, or grace reveal(even tho I hate my face). You guys tell me, because I want to make my readers happy. Bye my weebs!