The Fight pt.2

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating much! I've been busy with my birthday happening and a big Ice storm....Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
We heard the fighting calm down, so we headed upstairs. Only to be met with Katsuki being held by the neck, and Ei unconscious near by.

Monoma was the one holding Kat, and he was smirking. He noticed us, and glared directly at Tyrone and James. "Are those your kids?! Did you ruin my loves body and have disgusting kids?!" He yelled at Kat.

His smirk turned to a frown, as he kicked Kat in the gut, sending him flying. Shigaraki came up behind us, and grabbed Mina who was holding Tyrone.

Tyrone being like his father Kat, fussed and kicked him in the face. Didn't do much, but allowed Mina to hit him with Acid. (Shigaraki is wearing special gloves, covering his middle finger only)

He screeched in pain, letting go of Tyrone. Mina caught him and ran back to me. "You need to give up Kay, I've already taken down your 'husbands'. I'll just take you down to, and then kill those brats!" Monoma yelled, making small explosions.

He still has Kats quirk?! He must have made the time he can have it longer, cause it has been about 8 minutes since he last touched Kat. If he can go a little longer, then how long can he actually go?!

Izu came up and kicked him in the head, making him fall. "What?! I got rid of you!" Monoma got up and was furious. Denki came over and nodded to us, letting us know that we were safe here.

"Deku, get out of the way!" He yelled, and Izu jumped over to us. Denki then charged up, pointing directly at Monoma. "This is what happens when you hit my friends! 1.8 million bolts, electric bullets!" He yelled, sending what looked like bullets of electricity at him.

It shocked Monoma, both surprised and literally. Smoke cleared, and Denki was still standing, but he wasnt in Yay mode!

Monoma lay there, not moving. I gave Izu James and wrapped Monoma in my scarf. The cops showed up, and took Shigaraki and Monoma in.

We split up into groups to find anymore villains or survivors. I looked back at Ei and Kat being put into an ambulance, but then went with my group.

I followed Mina, Denki, and Izu to search. "Hey, this is like the old friend group we had at UA, the bottom squad I believe we called it." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Everyone laughed and agreed. Just as we turned the corner, a wall of Blue flames was in front of us. We jumped back avoiding it as best as we could.

It was Dabi, but he had white hair? A helicopter was still flying over head, getting this for the news. Then I heard a cry, a babys cry.

He was holding my boys, my babys. They were crying, holding there arms out for us. I left them with the paramedics, how did he get them?!

"Give me back my sons!" I yelled, gripping my scarf. He walked forward, and I activated my quirk.

But he didnt try to do anything, he just kept walking to us. When he got about 3 feet away, he held them out. He was giving them back to me.

I didn't trust him, so I stood still for a second. "A leftover follower of the copycat brat took them, disguised as a nurse. I stopped him and took the boys from him. "Take them, I dont want them." Dabi said, and we were shocked.

I slowly took a step forward and grabbed Tyrone, and then James. He turned around and walked off. "Let him go...he helped us. I dont think he is going to try anything anymore." Izu said, and we headed back.

We were all taken to a hospital to be checked on. I had only a few scraps and scratches but nothing much. The only ones I had to worry about were Kat and Ei...

Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a fantastic day/night! Bye my weebs!