Awkward

Kayla woke up and looked over. Just Eijiro slept next to her. Katsuki stayed on the couch the whole night, like she asked. She was still pissed off at him, but maybe she was a little to hard on him.

She went to wake the boys up for daycare, but saw the door was open. "Kat you really need to apologize to her. I'm not picking sides but still. At least talk to her normally, and not yell." Eijiro said. He was rubbing Katsuki's back, as he held both of the boys.

They were asleep in his arms, and Kayla smiled. It was truly an adorable sight. She slowly walked in and Kat looked straight at her. It turned from cute to extremely awkward.

She smiled and went to take Tyrone, but Katsuki didn't allow her. "Can I carry OUR son please?" She asked, reaching for her again. "You put the office in danger, how can I know you won't put our children in danger next?" Kat sneered, looking down at the small boys.

That pissed Kayla off. "First off, never EVER think I would put MY BOYS in danger! And second, I did not endanger the office, I hired someone with a changed heart! But NEVER think I would put my sons in danger, Katsuki Bakugou!" She yelled, slapping him.

She took the kids out of his hands and stormed off. The poor boys were scared and were wondering why their parents were fighting. "Mommy what was that about. Why were you yelling at Daddy. And why did he say you may put us in danger?" James asked, shyly looking up at his mother.

She just smiled, "Don't worry about it James, we were just talking." He nodded and layed his head on her chest. She laughed and walked to the kitchen. "Alright, game plan for today. You guys are going to go to daycare and then I'm going to pick you up. We will then go to the park and have a Mother Sons day!" She said, and the boys cheered.

Kayla made them pancakes with yogurt on the side. After they finished they grabbed their stuff and headed to Daycare. Ryan waited for them outside the door. They were early, they always were, but Ryan was the first one here.

They found out only a few days prior that Ryan was the child of the head of the Daycare. That made him even cooler to the boys. And of course Tyrone only hung out with people he saw as 'cool' so that was a plus to him.

Kayla dropped them off, waved goodbye, and drove home. When she arrived though, Katsuki was storming out of the house and Eijiro chased him crying. Kayla jumped out of the car and ran to Eijiro.

"KATSUKI PLEASE, IM NOT PICKING SIDES! I LOVE YOU BOTH THE SAME! JUST LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE!" Eijuro screamed. Katsuki shrugged that off and walked off.

"Hey hey hey, easy! Breathe and tell me what happened. You're okay Eiji, you're alright. Just breathe. That's it! Now explain what happened..." Kayla said, rubbing Eijiros back.

"I w-was just trying to have him talk to you...but then he y-yelled at me...and then he just stormed off...he thought I was on your side, but I'm on nobody's side...I just want you guys to stop fighting!" Ei cried, holding Kaylas hand.

"I'm sorry Eijiro...I will try to talk to him, but I'm not sure he will listen. And I don't think I should have been that hard on him..." Kayla said, walking him inside. She had him sit down as she got him a glass of water.

"Promise me you will talk to him and end this stupid argument...please?" He asked. Kayla nodded and put his head in her lap. Now all she has to do is wait for the hothead himself to come home....

Thanks for reading! Not sure how I feel about the chapter but oh well. Bye my weebs!