Project 101

KAYLA'S POV
I was running the office while Kat and Ei were patrolling with some interns. I was looking over some paper work when somebody walked in. I looked up to see Kiro, a man who has been with the agency for years.

"Erase, you are going to want to see this." He said as he handed me some files. I looked at the title, it read Project 101. "Intresting name, what is it?" I ask as I open and look through every paper.

"The project is about multiple agencies coming together to defeat the LoV once and for all." He said. "Is that not what we have been doing for years? Also never say once and for all, you sound like some cliche superhero comic." I reply.

Some of the files consisted of info on every member we know of, and the rest said some ideas and plans people have thought of to get rid of them. "I am sorry Erase. But yes, that is essentially what we have been doing for years, but this will be planned. And you will be working with your friends. They have some good experiences with the LoV." Kiro said, bowing slightly.

"Kiro, you are to polite. You're just, very formal. It makes you more intresting. Thank you for this, do you have any information on if we will be meeting to discuss this with the others?" I ask, and he nods. "It is on page 64, line 8. I have read through those thoroughly. The meeting will be held at Deku's office tomorrow at noon."

Kiro then left me to look over the files some more. Just then, Kat and Ei came in. "Hey Kay! What's that?" Ei asked as  he approached the desk. "Its a file of a project, Project 101. Kind of a boring name but still. It's a plan about us and our friends agencies who will be teaming up and defeating the LoV. This time we have full plans and stuff. Here." I say handing it off to Kat.

They both look over it and look at me. "We will be meeting at Dekus office tommorow at noon. Probably have a lunch while discussing this. We should give Keigo a call to tell him about this. That way he can babysit the boys." I suggest as they look over the files again.

They look at me and nod, then immediately go back to looking over them. I roll my eyes and get up from the desk to grab a coffee. As soon as I take a sip, Ei yells out scaring me. "Jeez Ei! You scared the crap out of me! What is it?!" I say glaring at him. He begins to point to the files.

When I look down at them I gasp. A picture of a boy who stood right next to Monoma. A very easy to recognize boy. Kiro...

As soon as we saw that, a loud boom rang out throughout the room, and smoke filled the air fast. Something or someone caused a massive explosion, and I have a good guess of who it was.

"KIRO! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" I scream. A figure appeared in the fog of dust, debris, and smoke. "I am sorry Erase, but I must not disobey orders. I truly loved working for you, goodbye now." He said, and the figure disappeared.

Smoke filled my lungs quickly as I began coughing. I found Ei and Kat and ran out of there, saving as much stuff as we could. People were already evacuating the building, and the rest we helped her out.

The police and the fire department came, and started immediately. Some firefighters running in while others used their hoses to get rid of the fire. Luckily everybody was safe, and other heroes came as well. Including Deku.

"Are you guys alright?" He asked, and I nodded as I coughed. "The LoV knows about Project 101. They sent one of their underlings to go undercover and work for us. He became my assistant of sorts and read every detail of the files." I say through coughs and deep breaths.

Deku just grabs my arm and helps me get to an ambulance. "Let them check you out. I will also bring Dynamight and Red Riot over. And don't worry, ddi you really think I would put all the info about the project on that file?"  He said while winking.

I smile, I love how he does things. That's why he's my best friend. He helped Kat over, who was clearly upset about being helped by Deku of all people. Ei on the other hand was more than grateful.

After all of us getting checked, we got the all clear. Well sort of. I was told to take it easy because I took in a decent amount of smoke, and they wanted to make sure I didn't hurt myself in anyway. Not a good thing to hear when you are trying to fight one of the biggest villain groups in the world. All I knew, is that this was the beginning of a war that wouldn't be ending anytime soon.

All I'm gonna say, is that this is the 69th part 😶