Please...

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while! I was busy doing school and stuff, but Enjoy!

KAYLA POV
I ran back with the boys to see Kiri and Ei getting put in an ambulance. I rush over and get in with them. They were both still unconscious, that fight must have taken a lot out of them.

We drove off, and I saw the group get into a car and start following us. Deku was driving, with a crying Mina and Denki in the back. He was also on the verge of tears. They were really worried about them.

It took about 30 minutes to get there, but they rushed them in as soon as we got there. I followed behind slowly, knowing I wouldn't be aloud in. They would be okay, I knew they would. They have to be, right?

I sat down when a nurse shook her head. The group came rushing in, and sat down besides me. "Hey, are you okay? Denki whispered, trying not to stress me out more.

I nodded and gave them the boys. Looking at them reminded me of Kat and Ei, and it made my heart stop. I love them, but they were growing hair and I needed time alone.

Tyrone had black hair like me and Ei, and James had blond hair with some streaks of black. They had beautiful red crimson eyes, and James had two different colored eyebrows, one blonde and one black.

They left me there, and I curled in a ball. Tears fell from my eyes, like droplets from a leaf. I couldn't control myself, I was a mess. They had to be okay, they had to be!

-TIME SKIP-
It had been a few hours, and the group took the boys home, according to how it was almost midnight. A nurse approached me, and I looked up at him.

"Are you Kayla Bakugou?" He asked and I nodded slowly. He waved his hand, signaling to follow him. I stood up and took me into a room. There they were, passed out next to eachother.

I smiled, but noticed no one else was. "I'm sorry Mrs. Bakugou, but they are both in comas. We did all we could, but they took a lot of damage to the head, we don't know how long they will be unconscious. I'm sorry." The nurse that brought me here said.

No....no no no no no! They couldn't be gone....they need to wake up. "Please....please wake up! I can't live with out you guys, please!" I yelled, and grabbed there hands.

The doctors and nurses left, and I was alone with them. I lowered me head, letting my tears hit my knees. Just then, I felt a presence behind me.

I whip my head around to see Dabi. I stand up and try my best to get into a fighting position, but he moved first. I closed my eyes, ready for impact, but something else came.

He was...hugging me? "I'm so sorry, this was all my fault. I shouldn't have led them there. But, when I saw your kids...I realized my ways. I'm so sorry." He said, gripping tighter.

I wrapped my arms around him and cried. I cried hard, and then the door swung open. I expected it to be a nurse, but it was Todoroki. His eyes were wide, and I ran to him.

"He isn't a threat Todoroki, he is a friend." I say, grabbing his arm. But he didnt move, he just stood there. When I looked up, he was in tears.

He was staring directly at Dabi, and Dabi was looking away. That's when i realized, his hair was white. "T-Touya? Is that you? I thought you were dead!" Todoroki yelled, and Dabi, Touya?, just stood there. He was also in tears.

Thanks for reading! Sorry again for not updating in a while! I hope you enjoyed! Bye my weebs!