Entrance Exam

*KAYLA'S POV*
"Kayla!" Shinsou screams from the kitchen. My eyes flutter open. I am basically a clone of my dad. I got his looks, and his character traits, especially how tired he always was. I get up and put on my favorite ErasureHead shirt with a jean skirt and black sneakers. I walk downstairs with my hair looking like a hot mess. " God, you look worse than me Kay" my brother says, putting away a box of cereal. " Why the hell are you so awake? I am suprised you aren't fast asleep." I say, shuffling over to the pantry. I grab some chocolate chip waffles and put them in the toaster. All of a sudden, I felt something grab my hair. Shinsou was brushing my hair, and was putting it into a ponytail. " Good luck at your entrance exam, don't forget your scarf. Show them what your made of Sis." He called me by my nickname, he calls me sis and I call him Bro. I love him, he treats me with such love. I stare at him with love. Suddenly the waffles popped out of the toaster, giving me a heart attack. He started laughing at me, and I use my scarf to grab him and throw him onto the floor. " Shut up idiot, I wasn't expecting it, now I need to leave, love you!" I yell, grabbing my food and heading out the door. I was hoping that I could be in Class 2a, since last year I wasn't allowed to go to Ua. I was disappointed, but my dad was just being protective. I secretly had an Idol, Katsuki Bakugou. I saw him at the sports festival last year and he was so cool, and cute. His attitude though, was a bit rough. I arrived at Ua, and immediately started walking to the auditorium. That is, until I heard an all to familiar voice. " Hey little listener! How is my little girl doing?!" Mic yelled, attracting some eyes. " Hi uncle Yamada, can you show me the way to the auditorium so I can do my exam. Shinsou didn't leave until after me, I guess I was  being dumb to not have him show me the way. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us!" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. He laughed and we walked until we got to our destination.
TIME SKIP
We were finally on the field, and then I heard it. Explosions, for Katsuki Bakugou. I saw a red head next to him, Ejiouro Kirishima. He was also really cute, and seemed really nice. Then I heard Uncle Yamada say go. I immediately got my scarf and went for a 3 pointer, which caught some eyes. I kept going for the big ones, and then the 0 pointers came out. 'Holy shi-' my thoughts were cut of by the screaming of 2 boys and explosions. I see Kirishima and Bakugou going for them. I join them and wrap my scarf around one of there legs. I pulled making it fall, the bad part was, it was coming down towards me. I start panicking and my feet are frozen to the floor. Suddenly I feel my self being picked up. I look up and see the one and only.
Katsuki Bakugou

Hi, thanks for reading! I am actually pretty bored, so I can probrally update soon actually. We will see. Bye!