The dream

So this one is literally just about Kaylas dream. Just so you know it might be a little short
KAYLAS POV
I opened my eyes to be surrounded by flames and destroyed buildings. "Hello? Is anyone there!?" I yell, trying to find out what was happening. That's when I saw it. Shigaraki with his hands around the necks of Kirishima and Bakugou. "Hey princess. You will cooperate with me, or else say bye bye to these two. You will come back with us. Understood?" He said, giving me a psychotic smile. I started to cry. I didn't want to go back, but I didn't want them to die! "O-ok, I will go with you, just please leave them out of this!" I scream,  getting up to run over to them. "Oops, my fingers slipped" is all he said. I saw dust start to fly as the two boys disintegrated, right before my eyes. "NOOOO, PLEASE NO. TELL ME THIS DIDNT HAPPEN. PLEASE CONE BACK TO ME, PLEASE!" I scream, running over to the left over ashes. "Kay- wake up-" I heard someone stay from a distance. I look around, trying to find the faded voice. Is then started to get louder, until I found myself in my bed, kirishima right beside me. He then hugs me and comforts me. Was that all a dream? Thank god!

Sorry that the last two have been short! I cant think of things! Give me ideas for what you want to see! Also give me ideas for other books. Bye my weebs!