Dads day

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I still need idea's for quirks of the babys! This one they will be a year old. They have grown, and Kayla is the hero Erase again, and works at Bakugou's agency. Enjoy!

EJIROUS POV
I was playing with James and Tyrone on the floor when Kayla came rushing in. "I'm almost late for work! You guys have to take care of them, your off! Love you guys!" She yells, running through the door. 

Kat walked in, confused on what had happened. "I guess this will be a dads day! Well, you wanna go get some food somewhere? I can pack their baby food and we can go out to eat! Then we could go to the park!" I suggested, already planning the day.

He just shrugged. I packed their favorite baby food, some diapers, and some toys. Kat put them in their 2 seated stroller. They were wearing matching Dino onesies. (VillainBakugou336 I hope you get this refrence)

We headed out and went to a cafe near by. Kat got them seated as I went to the restroom. When I came out, this girl came up and got all close and touchy. "Hey there cutie~you look so strong and manly, could you possibly help me out, if you know what I mean..." She whispered in my ear.

This made me uncomfortable, and I tried to stop her and get back, but I couldn't move. 'Is she using her quirk on me?!' I thought, and she laughed. "Cmon, Red Riot, your a hero, arent you? Help a girl out." She said, and went to kiss me, until a small explosion was heard.

Kat stood there, pissed. Her eyes widened, but she started glaring. "What the hell are you doing with my husband, you bitch!" He yelled, and she laughed. "Sorry, Dynamight, but this isnt your husband. He is mine, and plus he isnt gay!" She said, smirking.

That's when I laughed. "Sorry but I am his husband. And your right, I'm not gay. I'm Bi, so if you would let me get back to him and my CHILDREN, I would be very happy." I said, and she looked at me, and I could tell she was disgusted.

She let me go, and we walked back to the boys, who where being watched by a staff member. We thanked him and he took our order. I opened the baby food and fed it to them.

Soon our food got here, and so Kat fed James and I fed Tyrone. We had to feed them between our own bites of food. Wow I wish Kayla were here, she is way better at this than us!

After the very messy breakfast, we headed out to the park. We went to the playground and put them in the baby swings. I pushed James and Kat pushed Tyrone. We were trying to connect more with both of the boys.

They were both laughing, and we pushed them a little higher. Just then a flashing light went off, making James jump a little. I look back to see a news reporter.

KATSUKI POV
When I saw the light scare James, I looked back at the damn extra. It was a stupid news reporter. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

The guy just took another picture. "I'm doing my job, and that is to take a few snaps of two big heros with their kids." He replied, and that pissed me off.

"Well I'm sorry, but your scaring my kid! So if you could leave us the fuck alone, I would appreciate it!" I yelled, and the man had the audacity to just shrug.

I would have killed him if Ei didn't hold me back. "Kat, breath. It's fine, he was just doing his job. For what, I don't know. But breath." He said, hugging me from behind.

I took a deep breath and went back to the boys. After everything that has happened today, we just decided to head home. When we got there, Kay was home. That was weird, she wasnt supposed to be home for a few more hours.

We ran inside, and saw a panicking Kayla. "Hey what's wrong Kay?!" I yelled, and she looked me straight in the eye and said, "The league....they're back! We just got a report about a spotting of them!"

The league was out in prison years ago...how are they back together?! They were all at different prisons, spread around the world! How did they meet back up, and then I remembered.....Monoma would be coming for Kay, like he promised when he was taken away.....

Thanks for reading! This chapter kinda sucked, but whatever. I hope you enjoyed, Bye my weebs!