Runaways!

Hey guys! So I'm freaking out because I'm going to the eye doctor a d I feel like I'm going to be even more hideous then I already am, so that adds to my stress levels....I wont be updating much because I have things I have to do, but I will try! Enjoy!

TYRONES POV
As mommy, daddy, and papa were talking to Ms.Hatsume, I got an idea. I wanted to look around the Island, but without my parents! "Hey James! Let's play a game called Runaways! It's where we have to run away from them!" I whispered to my brother.

He smiled and nodded, and we secretly snuck away. We ran out of the building and looked around. There were a lot of people here, and a lot of places to go! I saw a ferris wheel and pointed it out to James, and he agreed to go on it.

When we got over there, the person running it looked down over his counter at us. "Hey boys, aren't you guys a little young to be going on this by yourselves? Where are you parents?" He asked, looking concerned.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Mommy, Daddy, and Papa said it was okay to go on this, because we are big boys!" He smiles and opens the gate. He helps us onto it and buckles us in. (This man- is an idiot) Soon we started going. I looked over, and saw how high we were. I looked back at James to see him laughing.

'Its not so bad...' I thought, breathing and getting used to it. I started laughing as we went down. Maybe being high (😶) wasn't so bad! We got off and waved goodbye to the man running it, who was on the phone with somebody.

Next, James wanted to go to a museum. We entered in and looked around. It was really cool, seeing these cool gadgets, and old bones called fossils, and even people made of wax! I laughed at how a huge statue of bones scared James slightly.

I saw in the corner of my eye, police officers looking at us. "Hey kids, where are your parents? Hey wait a minute, you look like the kids of the pro heros that are visiting the Island! C'mon let's go take you back to them."

I looked at James, and he looked at me. "We are playing Runaways, and you will never catch us!" James yelled, and he grabbed my hand and started running for the door. "Hey wait!" The officer started following us.

We ran to a huge building and went inside. It looked abandoned, so i didn't think much of it. Then I saw a sign. "Q-quirk gadget test center. Warning, please leave if testing." I read outloud. "Huh, so they used to test quirk gadgets here. Maybe that's why it looks run down! And look, that light just turned on, right next to a sign that says testing! Must be broken!" I say, and James laughs.

KIRISHIMA POV
We were looking everywhere for the boys, and even where people said they saw them. Somebody called saying they rode the ferris wheel alone, and then some Security guards called saying they were in the museum playing 'Runaways'.

I looked around, and saw that they were testing gadgets on a building. Must be the testing center. The light was on saying it was testing so they couldn't be there.

I ran over to where Kayla was to comfort her. "We will find them soon enough, I promise..." I whisper, and she nods into my chest. I see Kat flying around with his explosions, but he hasn't found them either. Where could they be?!

JAMES POV
As me and TyTy were walking around the building, I felt the ground shake a little and I heard an explosion. I looked at TyTy and he shrugged and kept going up the stairs. We reached the top floor when we felt the whole building shake. Now I was really scared.

We looked through a window and saw people shooting things at the building, causing explosions. What were they doing?! I then saw Ms. Hatsume yelling. I only heard her say one thing,  Done test one. They were testing gadgets on the building! That's what those signs meant!

I started freaking out and told TyTy, "TY THOSE SIGNS MEANT THAT THEY ARE TESTING THINGS ON THE BUILDING, WE NEED TO GER OUT OF HERE!" He looked at me and nodded. I saw a ladder that lead down and ran over to it. It was an emergency exit, so it lead all the was to the ground.

I started climbing down when I saw TyTys face. The building was 4 floors high...he was scared to go down! "TyTy! Come on! Just look at the ladder, don't look at the ground! Only pay attention to where you step and me!" He nods and slowly comes down. I could see he was shaking, but he kept looking at me and the ladder.

When we got about half way, the building shook again, making me almost fall off. I screamed a little but got back on. I had to adjust and breath for a bit, but started going down again. Soon we reached the ground, and TyTy was very happy about that.

We then saw Daddy looking around and sprinted back to the office. We sat there for a bit until we heard the door open and crys. We got up and ran to hug Mommy, who was shocked that we were here. "Where were you two?!" She asked. We looked at each other and told her the whole story. Daddy and Papa were listening to.

After explaining it and apologizing, Mommy hugged us. "Please don't do that again!" She stated, and we nodded. Daddy was very unhappy though... he started yelling at us and made us sit through an hour long 'lecture'. We got grounded for when we got home, but we still get to enjoy our time here!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Bye my weebs!