The Fight

Hey guys! Dont really know what to put here, Enjoy!

KATSUKIS POV
"They what?! How did they escape, that was high tech security!" I yelled, making the boys flinch. Crap, Monoma is going to come for us, knowing how obsessed with her.

Ei looks at me, scared for the family. "I'm willing to fight to protect my family, I wont let them touch the boys." Kay said, and walked up to us.

Just then, an alarm goes off and we hear an explosion. "Shit! They already found us?! You guys, call for backup! I think the whole league is here!" I yell, and run outside.

When I got there, debris and bricks were everywhere. I coughed a little, and saw people. Monoma was leading the group. "Hello, Dynamight! How is life, being the number 2 hero?!" He yelled out, and I got into a fighting position.

"You should just leave, nobody wants your ass here, especially Kayla! Now leave!" I yell(so much yelling....). I run up to one of the villains and shove an explosion in their face.

KAYLAS POV
After we called Izu and some of our other old classmates, Ei gave me the boys and told me to stay in the safe in the basement. I tried to disagree, but he picked me up and put me in there.

"I'm sorry Kayla, but you need to stay safe...there is food, water, a d some entertainment in their. Its soundproof so dont worry. I love you." Was what he said before he locked me in.

The safe was more like a vault. It was about the size of a normal bedroom, and it had a T.V, a fridge, a microwave, and a bathroom. Basically all the necessities to live.

I put the boys on a little couch in front if the T.V and put on their favorite shows. I sat watching it with them, but was worrying to much about Kat and Ei to pay attention to it.

EJIROUS POV
When I locked Kay in, I ran out to help Kat. Some of our house was destroyed from the explosion, and so debris was everywhere. I saw Kat fighting of multiple villains, and that he was about to get hit by one.

I got to him just in time to deflect it. "Ei! Is Kayla safe?! And is back up coming?!" Kat yelled, and I nodded. Suddenly an explosion hit my side, and I was thrown into a wall. It was Monoma, he must have touched Kat.

He was about to hit me again, when green lightning stopped him. Midoriya had arrived, and so had our old classmates. Mina came over and helped me up, and asked where Kay was, and I told her. She ran there after getting the combination.

I saw someone run after her, but I didnt think much of it. I turned my attention back to Monoma who was coughing from getting kicked in the stomach by Deku.

Before Deku could land another hit, Monoma grabbed his hand and threw him to the ground. This allowed him to take hold of Deku's quirk. Sadly, we already knew he wouldn't be able to control it.

When Monama tried a punch attack, he did it, but his arm was shattered. I let out a snicker, and went back to fighting others.

KAYLAS POV
I was sitting there, when suddenly the door opened. I got in front of the boys, just to be safe. Luckily Mina was the one who entered. She ran to me and hugged me and the boys. "Oh thank god your safe!" She said and calmed down.

I was about to grab the boys when I heard a shriek. I turned around and saw Shigaraki running at Mina. I deactivated his quirk and ran into fight. How did they let HIM slip past. Mina shot some acid at him, burning his skin.

He hissed in pain, but laughed. "Your really pissing me off now...I'm just here to help boss. I hate this..." Hey says, and I just stare at him. Boss?! I thought he was boss?! If he is here to help...then is Monama the new leader?

I stopped worrying about that and focused on protecting my kids. By this point they had started to cry cause if all the commotion and me leaving. This caught Shigaraki's attention. "You have kids? Interesting...if I kill them and you two, then Monoma would weaken and I would be boss again!" He mumbled loud enough to hear.

This made me pissed, he was not about to kill my kids! I wrapped him in my scarf and kicked him down, restraining him. We heard the fighting calm down, so we headed up stairs. Only to be met with....

CLIFFHANGER!! I'm so evil, no one cares I should just shut up now.....Anyway thank you for reading! Bye my weebs!