New Member

Hey Guys! Huge shout out to StephanieSuarez826 for voting on my story twice! Thanks for your support everyone! Enjoy!
KAYLAS POV
While me and Deku were playing video games, there was a knock on my door. I got up to open it, but Deku pushes me out of the way. Suddenly the alarm goes off, signaling that someone broke in. Crap, and that intruder was probably at my door. I get into fighting position with Deku when another knock came. "Kayla?! Please open the door! I need to know your safe!" Kiri yelled, banging on the door. I sighed, and opened it. Kiri and Katsu were both standing there panicking. "Oh thank god! You scared the fucking shit out if me! And what the hell are you doing with damn deku?!" Katsu yelled, and grabbed my hand. "Stop worrying about that and worry about the alarm going off Kachaan!" Deku yelled, running off to the entrance. I follow him, Kiri and Katsu following me. When we got outside, we saw the teachers and some students there fighting. The new big three were there, while Iida and Ururaka were signaling everyone to go in one direction. While those two were evacuating everyone else, the 4 of us were running to the teachers to help fight. When we reached them, I saw the threat. Monama was with the League of Villains... that traitor! I run to the front next to my dad, and he looks at me. "Kayla! Get out of here, and bring those three with you! It's to dangerous!" He yells, but I dont listen. I grab my scarf and prepare to fight, and soon Kiri, Katsu, and Deku join in. I look back at my dad and smirk, and he rolls his eyes. The 4 of us jump into action, me going for Compress, Kiri going for Shigaraki, Katsu going for Dabi, and Deku going for Toga. I erase Compress' quirk, and the wrapping him up. I throw him around my back and into the floor. I see Dad go for Monama, and I look  back at my target. I continue to throw him into the ground until he passes out (why is this reminding me of the scene in the first avengers where Hulk throws Loki around🤣) I release him and look behind me. Toga was defeated, so that just left Dabi, Shigaraki, and Monama. I ran to help Kiri, and erased Shigaraki's quirk. Then Kiri hit him with his arm. When Shigaraki was fully down, we ran to help Katsu and Deku with Dabi. Deku was on the ground burnt, and Katsu was very weak and in Dabi's grip. "Katsuki! Put him down!" I yell, erasing his quirk and wrapping him in my scarf. Dabi grunts and try's to get out, but gets kicked in the head instead.  He passed out after a few more, and then I land on the ground. I look back at Kiri and Katsu, and then everything goes black. Guess I over did it on my quirk!
AIZAWAS POV
This brat copied my quirk, and now had me pinned down. I look over to see Kayla passed out. Kirishima was carrying her, and Bakugou and Midoriya were running over. Midoriya kicks Monama off of me. That's my problem child. Bakugou runs over and helps me up. I realize that Monama broke my arm, so I had to hold it I place. I erased Monamas quirk, and Bakugou knocked him out. The police arrived soon after we finished restraining them. We were taken to the hospital, and Kayla was taken away from me. I wanted to see her, but they wouldn't let me. "I'm sorry sir, but she needs to be treated! Her heart has stopped beating!"

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! I suck at writing fight scenes so sorry for that..... anyway see you next time! Bye my weebs!