Hangover

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating Much, I just had a lot of exams and stuff so I couldn't. Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
After getting all the boys home, and into bed, the girls all watched a movie to end the night. After driving around the whole city, we got all of them home and into bed. We may have even borrowed some money for gas from them.

We decided to watch Tangled, a Disney princess movie, and with us being  really tired, we were very emotional. As in the boat scene, we cried. We were soon dropping like flys, all falling asleep. I was the last one, and I turned off the T.V and leaned back.

I had Mina and Ururaka laying on me, so I just stayed there and fell asleep. When I woke up, everyone else was asleep. I was still tired but I couldn't fall back asleep. Just then, I heard footsteps walking downstairs.

It was Kat, and he looked sick. "God, what the hell happened last night? Kayla? What...why is everyone laying on eachother?" He asked, holding his head. He must have a serious headache.

"Well, for starters you and the other boys all got drunk and acted very stupid. We then had to take you all home and used their money to pay for gas. And now you're here, dealing with a hangover." I reply, and he nods his head.

Soom the girls wake up and start leaving. After the last one left, I got up to help Kat. He sat down and I made him and everyone else breakfast. Soon Ei came down, almost falling multiple times.

I helped him sit down at the table, and left to go get the boys. I woke them up and they started fussing. "Hey boys, wake up. It's time for breakfast." They slowly get up, and I help then get dressed. We walk downstairs, and get them set up for breakfast.

I serve the French toast that I made (in real life this is really the only thing I can make) and gave them the syrup and powdered sugar. They are is quickly, and when the boys finished I got them ready for daycare.

They were very excited to leave, which means they enjoy daycare. They promised not to get into anymore trouble, and the teachers there are giving them another chance.  I make sure to get Kat and Ei comfortable and then we leave.

When I drop them off, I see James running to his "girlfriends" so they call it, and Tyrone runs to his friends. They are so adorable, and I'm glad they already have such good friends. I wave goodbye and head back home to deal with the idiots.

I got home and walked into them watching cartoons. I laughed and went to make a 'hangover drink' that we make for this. (I don't know anything about hangovers so go with it). After I blended it together, I served it to them.

They drank it fast and Kat almost choked. "Hey easy easy, not so fast you morons! Listen I called into work and its then what happened, Todoroki is taking over for you." I told them, and Kat shot up.

"ICY HOT IS NOT TAKING OVER MY AGENCY! GET UP EI WE ARE LEAVING FOR WORK!" Kat yelled, and I hit the back of his head. "SIT YOUR ASS BACK DOWN AND LET HIM DO IT!" I yell, and he rolls his eyes. He sits down and is not happy.

Ei just sat there, with what looked like a serious migraine. I could tell because of his face and his holding his head. I grab some advil and give it to him. He takes it and lays down. Kat stands up and carry Ei to the bedroom.

He sets him down and cuddles him. I join and we cuddle for a while. I set an alarm for when I need to leave to pick the boys up and I fell asleep with the others.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I do still have some Exams left so I may not be able to update as much still. Bye my weebs!