Bakugous Birthday

HAPPY BDAY BAKUGOU! Its April 20, 2021 and our boy is growing up! I love him and everyone else in MHA, except the little perv.... anyway Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
Today was the day, Kats Bday! Me and Ei were waiting for this day to come, cause we had a plan. A suprise party! Kat told us that he never had a party, and this morning he left before anyone got out of bed.

It, luckily, was my and Ei's day off. The boys were gonna help aswell. We had already bought the decorations, and had ordered a cake from the best bakery in town. It was his favorite flavor, vanilla with some chille powder in it for spice. (I didn't know what to do so go with it)

Ei left to get the cake with James, and me and Tyrone were putting up streamers. It was adorable, me lifting him up while he hung them. He struggled at some parts, but we eventually did it.

Next we blew up balloons, and they were black and orange. Basically everything was, knowing how much Kat loves himself. Even the cake had the design of his outfit.

Soon people started arriving, and they helped with the finishing touches. All of our friends, family, and some fans were at this party for Kat. Now we just had to wait until 5:30. That's when he gets home, and it was 5 right now.

Everybody set their presents down, and there were a lot! We had about 50 people at this party, but it looked like some people brought multiple gifts! It was a freaking mountain on a table.

Me, Ei's, and the boy's gifts were all on top, with a card that the boys made. When the cake got here, it looked stunning. It was black with orange and green stripes, it looked like a masterpiece! We put everything in place, and then we heard it. The sound of a car door closing.

Everybody hid, me and Ei behind the door with the boys, and everybody else in different areas. When the door opened, we all jumped out screaming suprise! Kat stood there, confused and slightly scared.

"The fuck is all this?" He asked, looking hopeful about something. "Its your suprise birthday party!" I say! His mom comes up and hugs him. "Happy labor day mom!" He says, and ends up getting slapped upside the head.

The boys run up and hug him tightly, and he throws both in the air and catches them. Everybody cheers, and we show him around. He loved the cake, especially the flavor (that's kind of gross).

We sat down, and soon the Bakusquad bursts in with packages. "We got the alcohol!" Denki yells. Crap the kids! I pick them up and walk away.

After that's dealt with, we start opening presents. After a lot of clothes, money, and even a bomb, shouto...., we finally got to our family's presents.

He opened James' first, and got the cutest little bomb plushie! Tyrone got him some bomb slippers and his favorite coffee. And then me and Ei got us some tickets to a resort for just the 3 of us!

After that, we went for some cake. And let me tell you, that cake was some of the best cakes I've ever had! Soon the boys fell asleep, now it's time for the real party to begin!

We put them to bed, and pull out the liquor. Kat and Ei had a drinking competition to see who would get drunk first...Ei lost...but both were drunk. Ei started crying while trying to flirt, and Kay acted like he was the king of the world.

Just so you know, the parents and fans left, so it was only out friends, and I believe almost every boy got drunk at that party, and us girls had to deal with them...

Thanks for reading! I got some of the idea of the party from me and my friend roleplaying on my message board, so shout out to @VillainBakugou336 for helping with this! I love you sweetie! BYE MY WEEBS, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!!