Talk to me

Kayla stood at the door, she knew it would take a while for him to come home, but he would eventually. If Katsuki has no where to go, which he doesn't, then he comes straight home.

She sat down with a cup of coffee, awaiting the arrival of her hot-headed husband. How long she would have to wait depends on how mad he is. If Katsuki is pissed, then he takes about 5 hours, and he was furious.

Kayla guessed she would be waiting about 1 to 2 more hours, but she could be wrong. It all depends on how fast he cools down, and if he doesn't get aggravated at all during his alone time, then it takes a shorter amount of time.

Kayla had already been waiting for about 2 hours, and Katsuki left about 5 hours before. Kayla was reading her book, so she didn't disturb her sleeping family, even though when Katsuki gets back he will probably wake everyone with his 'grand entrance'.

Kayla was still mad at Katsuki aswell, but she kbow how this argument was effecting the family. Yet she just doesn't like how Katsuki doesn't see Dabi's change. He clearly doesn't want to be a villain anymore.

As she was thinking, the door started opening. She thought quickly and covered his eyes. The door slammed open and in stormed Katsuki. He slammed the door shut and stomped towards the stairs.

That just made Kayla even more mad. She heard the startled cry of James, and that's what set her off. "Katsuki Bakugou! How dare you come in here slamming doors and scaring our children at this time of night!" She yells, glaring at him.

He rolls his eyes and trys to walk away. That's when Kayka grabbed her scarf and wrapped him up. "Katsuki, I don't care how mad you are, but you do not get to walk into this house this late at night and scare our children. Now I am ready to talk and figure this out, but you need to calm down!" Kayla yells.

Katsuki becomes even more furious than before. "You don't get to tell me what to do woman! Let me go!" He yells back, and trys to rip off the scarf. Okay, Kayla sort of understands his anger about the whole argument, but he has crossed the line. "I understand why you are mad at me, but you are being completely unreasonable!" At this point James and Tyrone are watching with Eijiro at the top of the stairs, and Kayla just wanted to end this.

"Katsuki please just listen to me, we can talk this out like civilized people, just calm down and then I will let you go." Kayla said as calmly as possible. He glared at her, but his body relaxed slightly. Kayla let him out of her scarf and sat down on the sofa.

"Eijiro, can you please take James and Tyrone back to their rooms." Kayla says loud enough for the group on the stairs to hear. Eijiro grabs them and leaves back to their bedroom. Katsuki walks over and stands right next to Kayla.

"Alright, I'm sorry for not talking to you before hiring Dabi, it's just that you told me I could hire who I thought would be best for the position." Kayla says, but Silence follows. "Please Kat, talk to me..."

(I'm going to do this only for long conversations and I don't want to write anything else but that. B is for Bakugou, and K is for Kayla)

B: The one who is best for the position as your assistant is not Dabi, you should have realized that by now and fired him. How can you trust a man who tried to kill our kids?!

K: He didn't try to kill them, he saved them from the LOV! He has also been helping the police force with missions that involve taking down the LOV! He's changed Katsuki, I promise!

B: How can I trust that, he has been a villain his entire life! He could easily be tricking you and then stab you, or the entire agency in the back!

K: Dabi has not been a villain his whole life, he grew up in a horrible home! His father treated him....like shit! He left so he wouldn't have to deal with all of that, and he just got himself involved in the wrong place! What would you do if you grew up in a crappy home, left, and the only people that would even lift a finger for you were villains?!

B: I- Kayla please...this is giving me a headache...he should have known better than to-

K: He didn't know anything else but being beaten up. And because his father was the #2 hero...his image of heros was warped. His father saw him as useless and said he wasn't perfect. So, Dabi ran away, and the LOV found him. They told him they would get revenge on his father and he did everything they asked. He has only recently realized and started hating the LOV because of our boys...he saw the fear in their eyes when he found them, and something just...clicked in him. He is a good man.

B: Endeavour did all of that?! I'm glad he isn't the number 1 anymore.

K: But remember what Shouto said, he told us his dad changed aswell, and that he was wanting to be a better father.

B: I-I'm sorry...aw fuck I feel like a dumbass...

(Back to normal writing)

Kayla grabs Katsuki and gives him a huge hug. He wraps his arms around her aswell and they just sit on silence for a while.

Eijiro smiles from the stairs, he returned to listen after he put the boys to sleep. Luckily they didn't notice him sitting there. He was just happy that the argument has concluded.