Gifts

KAYLAS POV
Today was the day. Today was Katsuki's birthday, and I got him the perfect gift. I got him a blonde Pomeranian. I already knew what Katsuki was going to call him, King Explosion Murder. Kiri thought different, he thought it would be just Explosion. So what else would we do than place a bet. Kiri got him a headband with a bomb on it that said "Ground Zero". He also got the dog a black and orange collar. We were so excited, we had the whole day planned out. First we would go to the mall and shop around for a while, then we would go have a picnic for lunch, and after that we would go to an amusement park, and finally ending with watching the sunset. Me and Kiri were so excited. I decided to wear a black shirt with an orange skirt. Kiri wore the same thing but with shorts. We headed over to Katsuki's house to start the day. I knocked on the door, and his mom opened it. "Oh! Hi sweethearts! I suppose your here for Katsuki! I love your outfits! KATSUKI, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! YOU HAVE GUESTS!" She yelled, opening the door fully to let us in. I was holding kiris hand, I left the dog with Mina, and I was going to tell her when to bring him. "SHUT UP OLD HAG!" Katsuki yelled, walking downstairs. When he saw our outfits, he turned away blushing. "Hey Bakubabe!" I said, holding my open hand out. "We have a full day planned out for you Bakubro!" Kiri said, laughing. Katsuki took my hand and then we took of. We walked to the mall and I went straight to the pet store. "Of course you want to go to the fucking pet shop. You love animals way to god damn much." Katsuki said smirking. I just glared at him, grabbing my scarf. He just glared back, ready for the challenge. "Wanna say that again pretty boy?" I said, chuckling. Kiri broke us up by holding up a little puppy. "EEE SO CUTEEE!" I squealed, grabbing the puppy and hugging it. Both boys started blushing. We shopped around for a while, then headed out for the picnic. When we arrived, I grabbed the food and headed over. Kiri set down the blanket and I set up the food. "You guys spoil me way to fucking much. You damn extras." Katsuki said, sitting down. I laughed, and gave him a sandwich. Kiri tossed him a bottle of hot sauce, knowing Katsuki likes his food SPICY. I hated spicy food, so I just looked at him like he was insane. Kiri was in between, likes spicy food but not to spicy. We talked while we are, and when Katsuki went to the bathroom, me and Kiri decided to prank him. We put a but load of salt on his sandwich and tried to hold in our laughter when Katsuki came back. "What the hell are you idiots laughing about?" He said, grabbing his sandwich. He takes a bite, and then spits it out. "What the fuck did you damn extras do to my fucking sandwhich?!" He yelled, trying to grab our arms. I got up and ran away back to our car. (Pretend that they have a car and can drive. Shut up and dont come at me pls) Before I got there, Katsuki picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed, laughing and trying to get out of his grip. He started to spin, then it hit me. "Katsuki I'm in a fucking skirt!" I yelled, shocking him. He quickly puts me down and starts blushing. After we cleaned up, we headed to the amusement park. I loved roller coasters, so I wanted to go on all of them. Kiri on the other hand, not so much. And I could never hurt or scare the little baby shark! So we walked around looking at the little shops. Then I saw it. A huge llama that was a prize on a strength game. "Oh I am so winning you that fucking llama." Katsuki said, walking over. He wins it on the first try, screaming DIE when doing so. The employee's gave the llama to him, scared a little bit. I kissed him and Kiri was a little jealous." I want a kiss to!" He yelled, grabbing me from Katsuki and kissing me. I just laughed, heading out back to the car. The sun was about to set, so we arrived at the hill where we would. Then I snuck away and called Mina. "Bring the little doggy over now." I said, getting so excited to see Katsuki's reaction. I went back and sat down in between the 2 boys. I felt their hands against mine. Then my phone vibrated. "I will be right back" I said, getting up. I walked over to the new car with Mina in it and got the pup. I walked back and put a blindfold on Katsuki. (Kinky) He tried to take it off but I hit his hand. "What the hell is this for Kayla?" He said, getting annoyed. "We still have your gifts" I replied, putting the dog in front of him. " Ok Bakubro, take it off" Kiri said, holding the headband and the collar. When he took it off, he looked shocked. He saw a pet carrier and Kiri holding the collar. He opened the carrier and the Pomeranian jumped out on him. "Suprise! Happy Birthday Katsuki!" I yell, giving him a hug while petting the dog. " We got you the dog because it reminded us of you. What are you going to name him?" Kiri asked, smiling at him. "King Explosion Murder. That's his name." He said bluntly, putting to collar on. "HA, YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS!" I yelled, punching Kiri's shoulder. He just glared at me and then gave me my money. Katsuki was just confused about what the money was about. " You damn extras, I love you way to fucking much"

Wow, that took a while. Thanks for reading! And just so you know, when I'm writing this, it isnt actually his birthday. Bye my Weebs!