Ex

Ok this is based off of something that happened to me. If something like this happens to you, please tell someone. Enjoy!
KAYLAS POV
Me and Kiri where hanging out at the park because Katsuki was busy with training. When me and Kiri where sitting on a bench, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I look around to be met with a pair of green eyes. "Liam..." I say, feeling myself starting to shake. "Babe? Are you alright? What's wrong, please tell me." Kiri said, grabbing my cheek so I would look at him. Just then, the sound of footsteps were approaching us. I look back over to see Liam, my ex, towering over me. "Kayla? Oh my god I missed you, you still look as good as usual." He stayed, making Kiri grab my hand." Back off bro, she is taken. And she clearly doesn't want to be near you." He said, tightening his grip on my hand. Liam just tched and walked off. "What was that about? Who was that babe?" Kiri asked, looking at me. I decided to tell him everything.
FLASH BACK
Me and Liam were going on our first date. I was really excited, we were going to see a movie. When he arrived, I got into the car and we drove to the movie theater. When we got our seats, he started acting weird. And he got touchy... he went to my shirt and went under it, and under my bra. He litterally had his hand around my breast. I was to scared and shocked to say anything, though I should have. Then he took his hand away and went to the pants. When he started going under, I stopped him. "Not there yet?" He asked, looking at me. I just nodded, telling him it was off limits. I got up and went to the bathroom, and wished this would be over soon. When I returned, he kissed me and shoved his tongue in my mouth. He only kissed me for the rest of the night, and I told my parents everything when I got home. The worst part, I was only 12 when this happened, and he was 14...
END OF FLASHBACK
When I told Kiri this, I saw how pissed he was. "That bastard did that to you?! I'm going to kill him!" He yelled, looking around to find my ex. I calmed him down and we went home. I know that I will have to tell Katsuki, but I just wanted to hang out with them and calm down. I know that i will remember that moment my whole life.

I know this was short, but this did happen to me. I was 12 when my ex did that, please tell someone if this happens. Tell the person no and get away. Thanks for reading, bye my weebs!