Heading Home

Hey guys! Thank you all to 4,000 reads! You guys mean the world to me! Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
After I saw Todoroki and Dabi enter, I decided to leave. Kat and Ei were in a coma, but that doesn't mean I get to stop taking care of my sons.

I got into the car, buckled the boys up, and drove home. I put on the boys favorite radio station, and they started dancing, well...it was more like  wiggling but you get the point.

When we arrived, I saw Keigo sitting there waiting for us. I got out and he looked up. "Hey Kayla! Where is Katsuki and Eijiro?" He asked, and I looked away.

He realized what I meant, and sighed. "They have been treated, but they are in a coma....we dont know how long though." I say through tears. He walked over and hugged me.

After that, we got the boys and brought them inside. " I'll help you take care of these two while they are out, alright?" He said, and I nodded.

I walked upstairs to my room, leaving the boys with him. I hear them being put to sleep, Keigo playing their favorite lullaby on his phone.

I lay in bed and close my eyes, thinking about Kat and Ei. I grab their pillows and pretend its them. Soon I fall asleep to the tune aswell.

BAKUGOUS POV
I open my eyes to find myself in a dark area. Nothing was in sight, all I could see was darkness. What the hell was happening.

I start walking, trying to find some way to escape, and then I heard it. Kaylas voice calling for me and Ei. It sounds like she is crying! "Kayla! Kayla who the hell hurt you, what's wrong?! Can you hear me?!" I call out.

No response, just her crys and tears. I wanted to hug her and tell her I was fine, but I couldn't. I was trapped in this place of darkness.

"Katsuki? Katsuki get down from there!" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around to see an image of young me. It was when I was climbing up a huge rock, the old hag hated that. I remember seeing a girl with black hair at the top, I wanted to beat her at climbing.

Then the image changes to when I first saw Kayla. She was fighting off those robots just like her father. Then she almost gets crushed, and I come in and save her.

I remember her face, she was a blushing mess. The image changes again, this time to when me, Ei, and Kay started dating. That night in here room after we saved her, our kiss. It was fantastic.

It kept showing different images, or memories that I had with Kayla. Soon it stopped, and it turned to a young black haired boy I saw at a park, with shark teeth and red eyes.

Then it showed when Ei asked me to let him be in my group at the sports festival. That day he showed how good and manly he was. That was the day we became friends.

The image changed to when he fell on top of me in the pantry. He tripped and I was there. That was the day I started having a crush on him.

It kept showing memories, and then it ended with the fight we just had. Was I inside my head, is that why nobody can hear me?

I was stuck and I needed to get out. But how? It then showed me some memories of the old hag and the old man. Like when I was 5 they took me to a camp ground, and I hurt myself. They treated me, and it was fun.

All of my favorite memories combined with ones I hated. I sat down and accepted defeat. I wasn't going to get out of here anytime soon...

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, and again thank you so much for 4k reads! I love all of you guys, Bye my weebs!