Expelled

Ok so my new book is out! Go check it out, its Villain!Deku x Todoroki, hope you enjoy! Also pretend that Kayla sings this.

KAYLAS POV
Monama was expelled, all because he did that to me... I didn't expect it to be that brutal! I watched as he walked away from his class, all the students staring at him in disbelief and disgust. All Might was also there, waving him off with his casual smile. I felt bad, but also happy that someone like THAT is out of our school. Kiri was hugging me from behind, and Katsu was hugging Kiri. "I'm just glad your safe now Kay, no more creeps like him to harass you." Kiri said, gripping me tighter. I laugh slip out of his grip. "I'm going to be having a girls night tonight so I can't hang out with you guys tonight" I say, walking to my room. I can hear both of their pouts, and I giggle. As I get to my dorm, I feel like someone is in my room. I look around, when Izu and Denki jumped out of the closet.(hehehe they are out of the closet, sorry) I stepped back in shock and fear, and then tied them up with my scarf. "And now what was your goal there?! I am trying to get ready for a girls night! I know you guys are my best friends, but you can't just scare me like that at anytime!" I yell, and they start laughing. "Sorry Kayla, we thought it would be funny! And it was!" Denki says, with Izu basically wheezing. I roll my eyes and let them go. They leave and I get changed. As I got into my dress, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "Now where do you plan on going dressed like that?" A voice says. I look back at my boyfriends, Katsu holding my waist, and Kiri standing behind talking. I roll my eyes again and glare at them. "Like I said, I'm going out with the girls. You two can hang with the guys!" I yell, making them flinch. I smirk and grab Kiri by the collar. I place my lips on his and leave Katsu standing there jealous. I soon get pulled off and pulled into another pair of lips. I laugh and walk out leaving the two boys flustered. As I head down to the entrance I see Tsu standing outside of Ururaka's door. Shiiiippppp. I catch up with Mina and we head out to the restaurant. It was a  karaoke place and so the girls wanted to sing. I for one hated singing, but I would do it for them. "Hey Kayla, your up! You get to sing Prince Ali from Aladdin! We will be back round singers! I have heard you in the shower sing, so have fun!" Mina said, pushing me up to the stage. I became embarrassed, and looked around at the people watching me. I notice blonde hair move, and then see it. Monama... he was moving closer and was soon front row to hear me sing. The music starts playing and I begin to sing.
TIME SKIP
After that I quickly left the stage a fell to the ground, embarrassed. "Wow, I didn't know you could sing like that~" A voice said from behind. An all to familiar voice. "Go away Monama, I don't want to talk to you." I say getting up to walk off, but he grabbed my wrist. I try to get out, and then realize he had me cornered. I yell for help, but he puts his hand over my mouth. Why did I have to leave my scarf back at the dorms?! Just then, Monama yelped in pain, and I noticed some Acid on his back. "Let go of her you perv!" Mina yelled, running up with the girls following. He looks behind and starts to run. I take a deep breath and laugh. "Thanks you guys! Yall are life savers!" I laugh it off and we head back. I then realized that Mina had her phone out for the entire time I sung. She recorded me! I cant let her show that to Kiri or Katsu, I would die of embarrassment! "Mina delete the vid of my singing now!" I yell, and she starts to run. "MINA!!"

Ok thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Also credit to the people who made the music, go check them out! They are really good at singing. Bye my weebs!