Singing

Hello! So yes this is like a part 2 for the last chapter. Also please check out my new book! It really isnt getting much love and I really enjoy writing it. Anyway enjoy!
KAYLAS POV
"MINA, GET BACK HERE WITH THAT!!" I yell after her. I use my scarf and wrap it around her just before she entered the dorms. I thought I was lucky, but then an angry pomeranian ruined it all. "The fuck is happening? Kayla why the hell is Racoon eyes tied up and on the floor?" Katsu asked, and I quickly got ok and took her phone. "Oh dont worry about it Kit Kat! Me and Racoon eyes were having a disagreement!" I try to cover up the phone, but I felt a hand grab it. Mina unlocked her phone and showed Katsu. "Look Bakugou! Kayla here can sing! Just listen (listen to music from last chapter)" She says, shoving the phone in his face. He takes it, and when I try to snatch it he turns. "And when were you going to tell me you could sing Kayla?" He asked, and I fell to the floor in embarrassment. Soon another voice popped up, "Yo what's happening out here? Why is Kayla on the floor?" I looked up at Kiri and realized that Katsu would show him the vid. "Watch this Kiri, then you'll see why. Our little Kayla has been keeping secrets from us." Bakugou said, and then he chuckled. "Aww why so flustered? Is it really that easy to make you red?" I looked away and then ran inside. I dont know why they care so much about me singing. I suck anyway, so it is so embarrassing for me to go through this. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!
MONOMAS POV
I was headed out of the Karaoke place, when I saw a man with black hair and purple scars. I remember him, he attacked my class last year at summer camp! He was trying to get that stupid Katsuki Bakugou, which I don't understand. "Why the fuck are you following me?" He randomly said, which made me realize that I had yes followed him into an alleyway. "Oh, your a UA student arent you?" He said again, and I rolled my eyes. "Not anymore I'm not, I was expelled." I replied, and then turned around. "Wait, I could help you. Join the league of villains, and we can get revenge on them!" He said, and held his hand out. I took it and he lead me to their base. When I entered, I saw a man with hands, and school girl, and a smokey guy. "Who the hell is that Dabi?" The hand dude asked, and I could tell he didn't like me much. "He is a kid who could get us some info on UA, he was expelled a little while ago." The man known as Dabi replied. I start laughing and take a seat next to the hand man. "What would you like to know?"

Sorry for this one being short, I have been busy so yeah. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my new book, Villain!Deku x Todoroki! Bye my weebs!