Monama!

I sorry for not updating in a while! T-T I have been busy and I didnt know what to do for this one, but enjoy!
KAYLAS POV
I was walking around a park waiting for Mirio and the others to arrive. Deku texted me and told me that they could meet up today. (Read last chapter to know) I sat down on a bench and waited. I felt a cold b re erze fly through, winter is coming. I look around and then spot a familiar blonde walking this way, but not one I wanted to see. "Hey there cutie~ waiting for your 'boyfriends'?" Monama asked, taking a seat next to me. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "I'm waiting for a friend actually, thank you." I say, looking down at my phone. Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. "What the hell?! Monama! Get your hand off me!" I yell, standing up very quickly. He just grabs my hand and pulls me down onto his lap. "Now now no need to play hard to get! I just wanted to show you some affect-" I stop him mid sentence with a slap. He looks shocked, and then angry. "What was that for?!" He yells, pushing my off of him. I dust of my pants and look back at him with a glare. "Oh, says the one that literally forced me into their lap without my consent. You should know what that was for, you jerk!" I yell, starting to walk off. That's when I heard running, and it started to get louder. I turn around, only to be greeted with lips on mine. My eyes go wide and are met with Monama's. I try to get him off but nothing works. That was until he was pulled of by someone, or something? I saw he was held up with a tentacle. I look to see who the owner is only to see an embarresed boy. Mirio was right next to him, also next to a blue haired girl. That's them, the old big three of UA. Mirio starts to walk up to me, and he checks me. "Are you ok Kayla? He didnt hurt you did he?" He asked, worry filling his eyes. I smile and shake my head. "No I'm fine. Thanks you guys!" I say, waving at the others. They started walking over here, and I kept my eyes on Tamaki. My dad told me about him and how he is super shy, and that just made me want to hug him. He seemed like an adorable teddy bear. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his body go stiff, and I laughed and let go. "Thanks for saving me, Suneater!" I say as I held up a thumbs up. Just then I felt 2 pairs of arms wrap around me. "And who the fuck do you think you are touching my girl?" I familiar voice said. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face my angry pomeranian and my baby shark. I hug them and we all head to UA to turn in Monama. When we arrived, many students gave us odd glances. "What is going on?! Why is Monama being carried by a tentacle?!" Kendo yelled, looking at me and then back at her classmate. "This student was forcing Kayla into doing things. We are here to turn him in." Mirio said, smiling. We headed up to principal Nezu's office, were a meeting was being held. "Sorry to interrupt but we need a word with you principal Nezu." Nejire said, me right next to her. " Is it something you can say in front of us all?" He asked, and she nodded. "This student was forcing Kayla here into doing things. Kayla tell them what he did. "She replied, pushing me forward a little. "Well, he first put his hand on my thigh, and then forced me onto his lap when I tried to get up. Then as I was leaving, he kissed me without my consent." I say smoothly, and boy did that trigger my (hehehe 690 words, sorry) parents. "He what?!" Said dad, fully awake now. Papa looked like he wanted to kill someone. "Did you do these things?" A councilor asked (pretend they have one). She used her quirk, truth( it allows her to know if what someone says is the truth or is a lie), to see his answer. "I- I did..." Monama replied, looking away from everyone. "He said the truth." She said, and then we had to leave. When they called us back in, everyone had a serious face. "Monama Neito you are here by expelled from UA"

Ok thanks for reading! I am planning on making either a villain deku or a villain todorki x reader soon. Bye my weebs!