Their Familys

Before we start I just want to say that I don't know what Kiris family is like. Enjoy!

KAYLAS POV
After dating the two boys for a while, my emotions became more like theirs. I was nice and sweet like Kiri, but piss me off and out comes my inner Bakugou. Today was a special day, I was going to meet their parents. They have already met mine according to how they are both teachers. "KAYLAAAA" Papa yelled( present mic) " YOUR BOYFRIENDS ARE HEREEEE!!" I run downstairs after finishing up my outfit.

It's a dress with this pattern, you choose what it looks like- Author

I run downstairs, finishing up with my earrings. Tonight all three of our family's were going to a fancy restaurant. 'Okay Kayla, breath. They will like you, right?' I thought as I finally got downstairs, where a huge group of people stood. But the 2 that stood out was my boyfriends, in Tuxedos. "Baby Shark! Bakubabe! I missed you!!" I yelled, grabbing the attention of everyone as I hugged the 2. Kiri just laughed at the nickname and Bakugou just blushed. "Shut up nerd" was all he said. "Hey! Dont call my sister a nerd jerk!" Shinsou yelled, glaring at him. Bakugou just glared back, and before they could do anything I said," BEFORE I BEAT BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!". Now that got Bakugous mom's attention. "I like her already! Nice one Katsuki!" She said, hugging me. "You dont k ow how long I've wanted to meet you! Katsuki continuously talks about you. And I already know Haru and Sakura(kiri's parents)" Just then, another pair of arms hugged me. Soon I was in between both of their parents, being hugged to death. After that, we all left for the restaurant. On the way, Shinsou and Bakugou kept glaring at each other and Kiri and me just talked about heros and animals.
KIRISHIMAS POV
We soon arrived, and I was a little nervous. Knowing my parents, they will probably talk all about young me and show baby pictures from there phone. As we were seated, a waitress came up to me. "Hey there hot stuff~ what can I get you" she said in a high pitched voice. "Back off bitch he is mine!" Kayla said, grabbing my arm and a pissed off look was plastered all over her face. "Fine then, I will take the cute blondie over there then~" the waitress said, pointing at Bakugou. He wasn't paying attention, until both me and Kayla got up and kissed his cheeks. "Ours" we said in union. She just tched and walked off. "Wow! Look at you little listeners, getting jealous!" Present Mic said, cooing. I took my seat,and a new waitress came up and took our orders. When the food arrived, I got chicken parmesan, Kayla got Fettuccine Alfredo, and Bakugou got a Steak. Kayla kept eyeing my food, and then quickly took some. "Hey! You little sneak!" I said, tickling her side. She started laughing, and Bakugou took some of her food. We all started laughing and our parents laughed with us. After dinner, me and Bakugou took Kayla to a hill side to watch the sunset. Since I knew she liked Llamas alot, I got her a llama stuffed animal. It was huge, like human sized huge. I think Bakugou got her a necklace, which was also cute. Once we settled down, I decided to give my gift to her. "Hey, I have something for you. Give me a second." I said, getting up to go to the car. Our parents were all talking, and I grabbed it. I walked back to see Kayla and Bakugou kissing, a box in her hand. "Hey, Save some for me!" I said, running over. As soon as she saw the llama, she started to freak out. She ran over and hugged me. She took it and the necklace, and we all went back home together. Tonight was a success!
Hey! Thanks for reading my weebs! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!!