Landing

Hey guys! My school year is officially over ,and summer has begun! Now I can write as much as I like! Enjoy!

TYRONES POV
We talked to the pilot for a while. He apparently was good friends with Grandpa Kirishima, and went to middle school with him. I then wondered if I could make good friends when I start school.

I already had Ryan and the other boys, but that's not the same. I want new ones, I want to start new Journeys as Papa called it. He is smart, and he said he didn't have much friends until Auntie Mina showed up.

We had to go back to our seats because we were about to land. I was very happy to hear that! We sat down and buckled up. "Don't worry TyTy, we are about to land! Then we will be on I-Island!" James said, grabbing my hand.

I squeeze it, and I feel a thump. Then the plane begins to slow down, and soon stops. "Thank you for flying with us! Please grab any luggage with you and exit the plane." A voice said throughout the plane. We got up and left, grabbing anything we had with us.

After we got off, we were put on a moving floor. (If you have seen the movie, Two heros, you know what this is). Then, a huge door opened, and there we were. I-Island!

KAYLAS POV
I saw the boys amazed with the view. I was here once with everybody, I came with the girls in U.A. and stayed for the weekend. (I'm not going to spoil the movie so moving on!)

It was so cool to see the cool things on the Island, but that wasn't why we were here. We came to visit Hatsume and get some repairs on our costumes. She became a support hero and works on I-Island.

She and I became friends by her making an explosion and my saving her from the fire. Now she helps us for free, and she wanted to meet the boys. She was always really busy, but this was one of her free weekends.

We arrived at her lab and immediately we hear a small explosion come from the other side of the door. I burst in, to see a glove that is smoking, did the explosion come from that?

She looked at us, and smiled. "Kayla! Welcome to I-Island! Hi Kirishima, Bakugou! And I guess these are James and Tyrone?" She leaned down near them.

"Yep, the one with black hair is Tyrone, and the blonde with black streaks is James!" Ei says, and Hatsume smiles even more. She picks Tyrone up, and he starts fussing.

He stares at her and I see his eyes glow. I activate my quirk to stop, and he starts pouting. She puts him down and brings us to the back of the lab and shows us her work.

"I made this one thinking of Explodie over there, its a glove that creates explosions from its palm! And this one I made thinking of Midoriya, and it has super strength when activated with the user's quirk!" She explained.

I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to combine the two somehow. "So, what's your big plan to combine them?" I ask, and she looks at me. "Of course you know what I wanted to do.  Well I plan on having it still create the explosion, but making it stronger, and give it better punching use! Its genius!" She says.

"You want to mix my quirk with fucking Deku's?!" Kat yelled, and I glared at him. "I thought you and Izu were on better terms!" I yell, and he shrugs. I shake my head with frustration, and go back to talking with Hatsume.

"Hey Kay? Um....where are the boys?!"

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, and sorry for not being active much for a while! Bye my weebs!