chapter11✔︎

lmaooo i meant to publish this earlier but i got distracted with all the josh and olivia tea like they are soulmates i might cry. ok back to the story.
—————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

I woke up again. I groan rolling over on my side as the clock read Two AM. Only 5 hours of sleep this time. But this time I didn't wake from a nightmare— no, I woke up and my stomach ached.

Run. Into the bathroom. Sprint. It hurts. And I cant stop crying. My head hurts. So much. It hurts.

Without holding back I throw up all my food. I see it all splash on the bathroom floor.

God Clove couldn't you wait 2 seconds and enter it in the toilet.

No I c-couldn't. It hurts.

You should hold it.

But I can't. I tried and I cant.

Yes you can.

Breathless panting and tears flow in rivers down my cheeks as I see the mess I made with my the components in my stomach.

You shouldn't have ate so much.

Yes. I should've knew that but I was so hungry. I-I couldn't help it.

You knew better.

I should've known better. I have to clean this up before Ivan wakes up or he will be mad. W-Will he tell Sammie? Will she want her things back because I was bad? Because I made a mess?

No, quickly clean it up. Show them you've been good.

Y-Yes! I-I will! I-I have to.

I run to the closet and grab the bucket.

Hurry clean it up.

Scooping the yellow and clear liquid in my hands and putting it in the red bucket.

C'mon Clove hurry.

⚠️ (triggering)
"Clean your mess up. If I see this blood stain the carpet, you will have consequences unlike no other" he says.

She trembled and scrambles to clean it up, already knowing it was a trap. The blood was already on the carpet.

Already soaked in the floor.

Already stained.

Already unrecoverable.

But little Clove still tried hoping that something would work. Bleach? Water? Ice? Scrubs?

But when she went to get the bleach she heard her fathers boom through the house.

"Clove! I see the blood has not come up!" He screams. She is crying as she sees him stride toward her with a angry unforgivable face. It was no use and she knew that. There was not escape from the monster.

—————

"Clove?"

The gentle voice of Ivan. I instantly become less tense. Don't let him see you cry.

"Yes baby?"

"D-Do you need help?"

"No little baby go back to sleep for me? Ok?"

"But I want to help."

"Ivan p-please go back to sleep."

"B-But-"