chapter42

happy birthday babes!! emray465

Jefe: boss

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

My eyes covered with a black cloth and my vision gone. My heart was stuck at the bottom of my stomach and my tears had yet to dry. I was so scared. I felt so alone. So empty.

I tried I really did. I promise.

He hadn't taken my phone yet. I knew he couldn't be smart enough for everything. I could call him. I could call Daddy. He would save us. He would. Inch by inch I slowly start to pull out my phone. I try to peak under the blind fold hitting his contact. His name slides up with a heart and I smile.

He will save us.

This time we will be saved.

But before I can't hit the message or call button the car swerves. Fast and my head collided with the car window. Ivan's body smashes against mine and he lets out a giggle.

My sweet Ivan.

I love you.

You saved me.

I hear a dark chuckle releases from the mouth of the devil. The blind fold was too tight to move but the little image I could see when I look down, was the purple and white dress I had on. I stared at my thighs and again the tears break my eyes. My stomach and brain tell me to hop out. My stomach hurts and I feel the need to throw up again. This feeling hurts.

It hurts so bad.

I didn't want to do it again.

I didn't want to.

I didn't want to be trapped again.

Not again.

Not ever.

Not with Ivan.

Not with the devil.

OLIVER WOLF
————————————————————

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS?!" I yell as my hand collides with his face and I see his ear smash into the steel wall.

"¡Mierda, mierda, mierda, mierda!"
(Shit, shit, shit, shit.)

"Get him a doctor now!" I yell as I see the blood spill out of his head.

"Cálmate, lo encontraremos. sabes que lo haremos." Apollo says.
(Calm down, we'll find him. You know we will.)

"Te dije que lo encontraras el mes pasado y ahora tiene a mi puta chica."
(I told you to find him last month and now he has my fucking girl.)

"Apollo you don't know what he did to her." I growl.

The mere thought of it makes me want to burst. How someone could do that to a person. How someone could do that to their own fucking daughter. But in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think how I was any different.