chapter14

anyone know any rly good hot stories on here i'm bored
(also PLEASE imagine her skirt a little longer lol)
————

OLIVER WOLF
—————————————————————

Waking up with my little sheep in my arms was one of the best moments. Finally being able to fall asleep knowing she was safe was a bigger relief then I though it would be.

I see her face snuggled into my chest and the blanket wraps around us

Adorable.

She rests with a little pout of her soft face and looks at peace. She looks so fragile. Like you could break her in a second. Everything about her is so tiny. So beautiful. She lets a out little snores once in a while and I swear I wanted to wake her up and kiss the fuck out of her.

God she's so innocent. I don't even think she knows anything about pleasure. Nothing. And it is so god damn attractive.

You sound like a horny teenager

Fuck. I don't think I've ever had to restrain myself from someone as much as I had her. In life. In this very moment. What ever moment I'm with her I have a battle with my mind and dick trying to convince myself not to lash out and take her.

And the way her innocent mind asked me what my "Keys" where. The way she reacts to me. The way she makes me admit things to her I know she's not ready for. She weakens me. And I don't know if I should be god damn angry or let her take full control of me.

You're so fucking whipped

But the name she called me before she fell asleep kept me up for hours.

"Good night Daddy"

Just thinking about it gives me a painfully strained hard on. Where the fuck had she learned that word from? No hesitation when saying it. I bet she doesn't even know what that word even means to a man. To me. How much I enjoy when my new dirty name left her big lips. The lips I want to corrupt with my cock.

Fucking horny teenager

For the past hours I've been trying to come up with a good date idea that would win over my little sheep. Not that she isn't mine already but I want to her remember how awesome our first date was. How it won't compare to anyone else's. One rule. Just don't fuck it up.

A vibration ruins my train of thought as I quickly pull out my phone trying not to wake my Clove.

"Speak"

"Jefe, where are you? The shipment arrives in an hour and you missed your morning meeting" I hear Apollo growl through the phone.

"Vete a la mierda Apolo. Nickolas puede esperarme. No fue una jodida reunión, Nik solo quería cervezas gratis por la mañana. En cuanto al envío llega en una hora, ¿no?" I growl.
(Fuck off Apollo. Nickolas can wait for me. It wasnt a fucking meeting, Nik just wanted free beers for the morning. As for the shipment, it arrives in an hour, no?)

God. This power has gotten to Apollo's head. He needs a fucking break with his wife.

I need a fucking break.

"You should be here at the ware house anyway hermano"
(Brother)

"Estoy bien Apolo. Jodidamente suenas como padre. Estaré de vuelta en el tiempo"
(I'm fine Apollo. You fucking sound like father. I'll be back in time)