chapter47

i love you.
——————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

I didn't remember exactly what happened nor how I got here but I remember the faint voices. I could hear faint voices for hours but my brain never processed them. They were distant mumbles. I couldn't really understand them.

I liked it though.

It was peaceful.

Like a distant movie when you open the movie door and you can slightly hear the commercials. Although I believe I've only been to the movies twice.

My eye lids are covered now with a whiter light. There is a tint now. It's not just darkness.

But then I feel my head throb.

And my throat close up.

And my brain sting.

And my eyes sting too.

In instinct my eyes slowly squint open, followed by millions of thousand gazillion voices.

Where am I?

My head instantly snaps around through the white walls and the white bright clothes.

"Her brain lines are reflexing!" One shouts as another runs in.

This looks scary.

I'm never becoming a doctor.

"Baby?"

My head snaps to the sound of the voice.

The warm voice.

Daddy.

"Sir I need you to step away from the patient." A women says trying to push him back lightly. He lets her and his face is blank. He looks like he's seen a ghost.

Why?

My brows crease and my lips turn into a frown.

"Why must he leave?" I ask her as I look into her eyes. She looks shocked and gently smiles at me.

"You just woke up honey, we need to do your procedures."

"Why?" I ask.

She sighs, "You were asleep for very long."

She smiles down at me.

"Was that why I am in a hospital? Did I have a sleeping attack?" I ask.

"Not exactly. Can you tell me your name honey?"

"Clove Tali?"

"Do you have any relatives?"

"Yes."

"Can you describe him to me?"

"He is very c-cute, like a b-b-b-bunny. He has blonde hair, very b-b-big blue eyes. His name is I-Ivan Tali."

She hums and drags a light between my eyes.