chapter34

I have to successfully say that i made it through my period without being horny enough to post a pirate and princess random chapter—

i might go on a limb and tell my cousin i write this book because i can tell her i'm famous bc she also reads wattpad and there's a chance she has read this book but i'm too scared to tell her so emma if ur reading this uh-
——————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

An hour later and I think I am consuming the most water I have ever consumed.

Ever.

I giggle.

Tehe.

"You all good baby?" Daddy asks. I lean on him, making sure his arms are wrapped around me.

I like to be warm.

"I like when I'm with you." I whisper.

"Hm you do little sheep?" he teases.

"Yes the voices go away." I mumble.

"What voices?"

"The teenie tiny one in my head. She super mean sometimes. But she is ok now, I haven't heard her in a while"

"Good." He looks at me with such life. I smile up at him when I hear a glass break.

"Hey look it's Liam! Let me go see him!" I stumble.

"Baby sheep, you're drunk, I want you to stay with me the whole night."

Pretty.

"Don't leave my sight." he husks.

"Pleaseeeee I really wanna talk to Liammmm. He is my only friend." I whine.

He sighs and runs a hand down his face.

"Fine."

"Stay here." I say.

"No." he growls.

"Please- just for a couple minutes I'll be with Liam. You won't even notice I'm gone!"

He grabs onto my waist and I rest my head on his stomach.

"I always notice when you're gone. Its always worse when you're gone."

"Please? I want to have girl talk." I beg.

"Bueno." He grumbles and kisses my hair.

(Fine.)

"I love you." I whisper. He gazes into my eyes and all I see is a dark love.

He latches onto my waist quickly pushing me into a tight hold and kissing me roughly. His tongue slides into my lips as he caresses my bum. His thing pokes into my lower stomach right above my princess parts and I whimper as he sucks on my neck. He grips my neck leaving me lightly gasping for air as he sucks on my sweet spot. I whimper at the loss of contact and warmth as he pulls away and admires my neck.

"There." he husks and kisses my cheek.

I love him.

I giggle and run up to Liam. He is on a stool at the big table that's labeled "Bar". I sit on the seat next to him.

"Hi Liam!" I giggle as he gulps down a good drink.

"Hi Clove." he smirks but as I meet his eyes I see they are glossy and wet.