chapter29*

!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END PLEASE READ IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!
(if my book gets taken down i will be updating my other two books and those will contain smut)
—————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

I have found one of those camps for Ivan and when I told him he looked so excited. It was so adorable, he looked like a little tiny monkey.He also mentioned inviting Grace so I am thinking she may go too.

I would be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous for the Washington trip. We leave tonight which means Ivan has to spend one night with Sammie.

I have never left Ivan for this long and it is very scary. I have never even left my town for this long.

But I'll be with Daddy.

He will protect me.
———————

"You can tell me stuff you know Clove." Sammie smiles.

"Shhhhh, I know! And I will t-tell y-you but I don't want other people to hear." I whisper.

I invited Sammie over because fairly I missed her so much.

Even though I just talked to her yesterday.

Sammies eyes widen and a mysterious smirk appears on her face as she wiggles her eye brows. My face turns into lava and I quickly grab my laundry and head upstairs to start packing.

"Tell me you did not fuck him Clove?!" she exclaims.

"I-I-I did no such thing!"

"Oh my god can we please switch lives! My life is so boring." she groans.

I giggle at her silliness.

"So Washington? Whatcha going to go in Washington?" she says and pushes her elbow slightly into mine.

"Nothing, I just wanted to go to work with him."

It honestly was that simple.

I was scared I was going to miss him and then he invited me.

Of course I gladly accepted.

Folding the cute clothes Sammie bought me I stuff them into an old back pack.

"Your putting your stuff in a back pack!?" she whines.

"Yes?" I giggle. She groans.

"Hold on let me run to my house and grab you a suit case! It should only be 30 minutes, tops!" she calls. As she opens my bedroom door and is met with the tall and brooding Daddy.

Sammie flinches.

"Woah! Didn't see you there big guy," she laughs and taps his chest. My body goes frigid.

Stop.

She's allowed to touch him Clove, he isn't yours.

Yes he is.

His eyes glare into her skull and my eyes focus on quickly packing my clothes.