chapter17

AN
i flipping swear chocolate covered strawberries are the best in the world!!! and this chapter made me hungry
————

OLIVER WOLF
—————————————————————

She lays on my chest and those daunting eyes stare up at mine.

"N-No! I'll stay! I've always wanted to be on a plane. I want to stay!"

"Ok little sheep. Tell me if you ever want to land Ok?"

"Ok" she smiles.

She snuggles in my chest and I have the body consuming nerve to devour her.

"Ok we'll start lift off." I say quietly.

She fucking scared me. And I don't get scared easily. She was frozen staring at the helicopter in horror then she stopped breathing and cuffed her ears in pain. She looked in so much pain and so fucking helpless, I didn't know what to do.

Fucking worst thing is to see her in pain.

So I quickly rushed her into my sound proof helicopter.

"It's sound proof baby, I promise. You won't even feel a thing." I say kissing her head to reassure her I'm here.

More to reassure myself she's safe. I secretly pull out my phone sending a text to the captain for take off.

"Little sheep" I whisper in her hair as she slowly meets my eyes.

"Do you want desert?"

Her eyes light up and I can't help but fucking smile at her.

Adorable.

She eagerly shakes her head "yes" but that won't do. I love hearing her voice. Her soft, delicate, calming voice. As she could read my mind she suddenly answers with a little "yes".

I smirk at her. So obedient. Always listens to me.

We sat there in silence as she rests her head on my chest and mumbles sweet nothings to herself. She has a tendency to whisper to herself a lot.

I just stare at her face.

Fucking pervert.

A tiny piece of hair falls from her face in perfection. Cute. Quickly tucking it behind her ear she smiles up at me. How could someone ever be so beautiful.

A waiter comes through the isle with a big tray of food that I asked for prior.

I see her eyes light up again as she instantly wiggles in my lap and pulls the tray toward her. 

Good god.

Control yourself.

"They gave us chocolate covered strawberries" she whisper to me in excitement. I can't help but smile down at her. I have never seen her smile this much.

"You gonna eat it little sheep?" I whisper back.

"Mhmm" she sings and instantly leans forward and grabs her fork.