chapter38*

hiiii please add my socials: https://yesimbetter.carrd.co/
(if the link doesn't work check my bio it's at the top) made by: @-honeycone-
For special updates, behind the scenes, new characters, and making aesthetics please join to help me make decisions or just to keep up:)
also i want to add readers as new characters because i think it's fun so join it;)) ok i'm done
—————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

It had been two days and we laid in bed together as it rained outside for the last day. We watched movies and kissed and had sex!

It was one of my favorite days of the trip but I say that lightly because we have only been here 5 days. But the five days where like getting a big ginormous dessert. It was amazing and delicious. I want hot fudge brownies now.

"What is it little sheep?" I giggle up at him.

"Go get me brownies." I whine as I roll onto my side.

He feels terrible about what happened. He said and I quote:

"I will be at your service all day."

I made him play princess with me but still.

I told him it was fine now that her dirty lips where washed off and he was mine. And that it wasn't his fault because it wasn't. It was that lizards fault.

That's not nice Clove.

Oh shush.

He kisses my forehead.

"And what do I get in exchange for your brownies." He smirks.

"Sex." I smile. His eyes go wide and a smirk form on his face. His fingers fiddle with my pajamas and his eyes turn dark.

"Hm, you sure about that baby?" He hums in a dark tone, scaring me at the deep ness.

"Y-Yes. I-I-I think."

He chuckles and pulls away my pants leaving kisses down my stomach. He inches for my underwear as he tears it apart with a growl.

Scraping lightly against my folds at he watches my face contort form the pressure. He smirks as the tears leave my eyes making my hips jump in the process. Quickly he slides one finger in. Gasping I moan and pant. He just leaves his finger there and doesn't move. I start pacing my hips desperately but his hand forced my neck down into the sheets and he glares.

"No." Is all he says as he stares at me with his finger now knuckle deep and hitting my g-spot.

"P-Please Daddy. I need to move. Please." I beg as whimpers leave my dry mouth.

"No." He growls pulling his finger out and licking the substances— keeping strict eye contact. I whine and close my thighs as I try and create friction.

He roughly tugs my thighs apart and slides on a new pair of underwear on.

"One rule today little sheep. No cumming unless I say so."

I perk my head up; a little annoyed that I didn't get to finish. I whine and let out a little pout. His head turns to me and chuckles.