chapter18*

AN: this won't be a super long chapter it's basically just smut lol also sorry if it's bad ahahah
————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

My body freezes and I instantly hide myself behind my towel.

"I-I'm s-sorry. P-Please. I am s-so s-sorry. P-Please d-don't p-punish m-me. I-I w-won't d-do it a-agin I promise" I stutter out.

He has to know.

I don't want to be hurt.

I'm sorry.

"Shhhh little sheep." he says walking over to me. He pulls the towel away and looks into my eyes.

"You want Daddy to help, Si?"

I do. I do want him to help. I bobble my head up and down, eagerly nodding. Yes.

"P-please" I whimper.

"You want Daddy to handle it don't you baby?" he growls in my ear. My legs combined closer together and I let out a whimper. I need him to feel me.

"D-Daddy please." I whimper.

He sat on the bed and pulled my on his lap. My bare flower was right on what he calls his cock. It was hard. Like a rock. It was so very hard and he pushed me closer to it.

"Please Daddy"

"You were going to pleasure yourself weren't you little sheep?"

I whimper as his hands massage my thighs. His fingers so awfully close to my princess parts and I feel the need to pee again. I need help. It's too much.  

"How many times have you done this before hm? How many times have you touched yourself without Daddy's permission little sheep?" he growls again. His fingers trace my bikini lines over my towel inching closer and closer to my heated area. I again suck in a breathe and whimper at the tingle in my kitty.

Answer him Clove.

"T-Twice I-I t-think" I stammer out in between breathes.

Panting as his fingers inch closer and closer and closer to the spot between my legs. I breathe hard not being able to handle the pressure and pleasure.

"Oh little sheep. I should punish you for doing that without permission shouldn't I baby?"

"Y-Yes" I pant.

No you don't want to be punished.

But the way he makes it sound, it sounds like being punished by him would almost be a gift.

"Hmm" he growls and quickly cups my naughty parts. A hard sensation splashes through me causing me to let go of the towel and arch my back with a loud moan. Letting my juices splash on his hand.

"Fucking little girl, already cumming for me?" he chuckles as I try to calm down my breathing from this erotic pleasure. Ignoring the drilling that I feel from my thighs.

"Ah....Daddy P-Please" I pant

"Dripping for me, Si?" he pushes more pressure on my flower and circles as my juices drip onto his hand.

"y-y...Mnmm....y-yes Daddy"

"Such a good girl" he hums leaving me in a state of euphoria. I instantly grind on his rough hand with whimpers and soft moans leaving my mouth.

But his eyes follow to my now exposed breasts like a beast. His warm hand comes to my chest. He firmly grabs both of my breasts and massages them.

"Ahhh...mmhnth....Ahhh.....mmmahhhh"  noises leave my mouth do to the pressure and pleasure of  his hands as I grind myself on the rod sticking out of his pants. Panting and closing my eyes grinding harder creates some sort of friction. Not that this could get any better.