chapter22*

AN- this picture probably would've been better in the other chapter but oh well lol
i haven't update in like 4 1/2 days and that's unusual but i was so lazy for no reason i just slept all week sorry not sorry

not really sorry at all tho
—————
*kinda(not rly)kinky cuz i'm a fking weirdo*

3RD PERSON
—————————————————————

Laying in the bed Clove regains her breath as her Daddy had calmed down a bit too. As she thought it would get better—she thought that the doubt she had going through her mind a couple minutes ago was going to be forgotten and Daddy was going to forgive her. And he had forgiven her. He could never stay mad at his sheep for too long but she needed to learn her lesson. Did she really think he was going to let her get away with saying such things without a punishment?

Safe to say Daddy was excited for this punishment but it wasn't exactly for his pure entertainment, no it was to teach his little brat to never think about those thoughts again. She was his forever. No matter what. Would he probably let her go if she wanted to? No. But he would know he had to. But this moment wasn't in that thought as all he think about was reminding little Clove who she belongs to.

Clove being oblivious to Daddy's heated stare just hummed and sat on the bed reminding herself to not let her doubts get in her head. Her head running with apologizes for Sammie. Every time she lost count and started to doubt herself she remembered Daddy. But not even 5 minutes go by when she feels Daddy's body heat grow as he quickly grabs her jaw and forces her to look up at him.

"Don't block me out little girl you're still in trouble." He growls.

Any other person would be quaking in their boots, scared to death but Clove was used to how deep his voice can go. Used to how erotic and exotic his voice sounds. Instead of fear, Clive was left feeling a hot and needy wetness between her thighs.

"I-I didn't mean to b-block y-you out." She stutters He chuckles at her kindness. Such a baby.

"Hm, it's ok baby. But you know I can't let you get away with just an apology right?" He husks.

For a split second he has a doubt in his mind. Should he punish her? Should he show her she's his right now? Was she ready for that?

But all that disappeared when she closed her thighs and arched her back with the need for Daddy's fingers again. And his mouth. And his eyes. And Daddy's cock.

"You are mine Clove. Only fucking mine." He growls again, as if anymore possible. It was amazing how he could turn into a big teddy bear in Cloves arms but any other way—any other time, he was the possessive, angry, and unrepeatable man. He never showed respect only to one who deserved it but that is only a few people. But he had a soft spot for Clove and the people Clove held dearly.

The pebbles of her nipples where standing against the fabric and Clove was itching to take it off. The fabric rubbed against her erect buds and it said a painfully pleasure down to her core. She didn't know if your nipples were supposed to be that sensitive, usually even the tiniest of touched sends her flower to oblivion and when her shirts brush against them she immediately takes off the fabric and puts a bra on.

The sight of her arched back and whimpering mouth and aching nipples Daddy was almost tempted to let his little sheep torture. To have little frozen ice cubes travel her body, slicking her down but never having Daddy's fingers touch her pretty pinky pussy.

Another time. He though. Already arrosed with the sight of aching body Daddy wanted her clothes off. Now.

But with the temptation to see her pretty globes he decided to show her who she belonged to. His large thick finger lightly brushed her nipple over her shirt. Letting the fabric scrape her standing probably red at this point, bud. A delightful moan leaves her petals and she reaches to touch them herself. To press in her nipples to stop them from standing up and rubbing against the fabric.