chapter21

SAMMIE^^^^ok yes ik there r going to be sm comments saying how sammie is prettier than clove-
one i did that one purpose (not explaining my reasons but it also makes good content for chapters such as this one lol)
2 please don't comment how sammie is prettier bc beauty standards r like lowkey depressing lol
——————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

I woke up with crusties in my eyes and dried tears on my face and a bare body with only one of Daddy's shirts on.

But Daddy was missing from the bed and so was my warmth. Crawling out of Daddy's bed I rest my feet on the cold hard floor and stand up missing the silky blankets.

Sore.

Sore.

My legs are sore.

So are my thighs and my down stairs area.

I groan and burry my heating face in my hands. Limping out the room and into the kitchen where I hear noise coming from.

Looking in the kitchen I see Daddy with his bare back faced towards me. His muscles
contract and his tattoos are scary.

He is cooking something because I hear sizzles and cooking sounds. But then my eyes meet Ivan's at the island in the middle of the kitchen sitting on a stool cutting strawberries.

With a knife.

"Ivan put that knife down right now! You could cut yourself!" I say limping over to him. Ivan stops cutting and looks at me on his stool. He is almost the same height as me on this stool.

I feel warm arms wrap around my upper chest. Daddy is too tall to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Relax baby, he's fine" he whispers in my ear kissing my forehead.

"Yeah! Relaxxxxx Clovey I'm fine" Ivan groans then focuses back down to cutting his cucumber, sticking his tongue out. I giggle at how silly he sounds.

He's such a cute squishy baby.

And we don't want squishy baby's to get hurt.

"Ivan please put the knife down n-" Before I could say anything else fingers trace over my stomach and I wince.

"Hmm- someone's sore little sheep." he chuckles in my ear and my face goes flaming red. I slap his chest quickly. But he is too fast and stops my wrist.

"Don't say stuff like that when Ivan's here!" Is shout-whisper. Daddy just smirks down at me and kisses my lips.

"Were you about to hit me little sheep?"

Uh oh.

"N-No"

"Oh but I think you were." he whispers in my ear and harshly squeezes my bum bum. I yelp and again my kitty is wet.

Change the subject.

Change the subject.

"What are you making?" I ask look up at Daddy. He just smirks down at me and pulls me close to his chest and buries his big boy parts between my thighs.

"Mmmm baby," he husks in my ear. He picks me up and brings me over to the table he sits me down on his lap so I am sitting on his knee.

"Ivan what are you making?" I ask

"We are making chocolate chip pancakes!" he says.

"And we are making your favorite, chocolate covered strawberries." He shouts as he goes back to cutting the strawberries.