chapter31*

(her outfit -minus the off shoulder top—it's just a white top not off shouldered)
————
CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

Boarding the plane hand in hand I was a little nervous. Actually I was super duper nervous.

I realized after last nights events I had passed out but on the bright side Daddy has been treating me like a princess. We got milkshakes on the way to the plane and he let me get a teddy bear for Ivan and Sammie and Nik and Liam. He didn't let me get one for him though.

Silly.

He was now carrying me in his arms on the plane. He's silly.

"You can put me down now Daddy." I giggled. His grip just tighten.

"No." He growled.

Sometimes I believe he is a wolf, or a bear but that isn't possible.

The plane was amazing. It was so pretty. It is going to be a four hour flight and I was so excited.

"I-I've never been on a plane before. I've seen a plane in movies and in the sky but I've never been on one. I'm- I'm kind of nervous. Ivan went on one before for his birthday and said that it really hurt his ears so Im a little nervous." I giggled against him.

"But I am happy to go with you." I mumble in his chest.

"Me too baby sheep." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." I whisper.

I assume he doesn't hear it because he doesn't say it back.

"I love you." I say a little louder. He smiles down at me and pulls me into a breath taking kiss. My gut clenches and as we walk I dig my kitty against his shaft.

I didn't tell Daddy but I wasn't wearing any undergarments. I had packed all of my underwear and bras in my suitcase that I forgot to grab one for the plane ride. But he hadn't noticed yet.

I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and a tight back dress over it, with a pair of long black socks that reached my knees. I really like this outfit. Sammie mostly picked it out, she is very good at fashion.

We sat all the way in the back of the plane and with a table and sofa seats.

"This plane is the best plane ever." I whisper to him. He chuckles and places me on his lap. My kitty grinds into his already hard and erect manhood.

"D-Daddy-" I whimper out. He looks in my eyes.

"What?" He smirks as she moves my thighs around his bulge.

"I-"

"Hold on baby," He interrupts as he moves my thighs around his torso, digging his tent into my kitty. I whimper as the fabric skins my clitoris.

"Shhhhhh-" Daddy says and rests my head on his shoulder.

"You were teasing me all day," He husks and his thumbs move over my shirt right were my nipples are.