chapter23*

AN sorry i meant to write this last night but I was wayyyyy too tired.
third person again sorryyyyy
—————

3RD PERSON
—————————————————————
tiny trigger warning:briefly mentions abuse

"Yes. I'm very good. You make me feel very good Daddy. C-can I m-make you f-feel very g-good t-too?" she says as she comes down from her ultimate high.

Never before had she really stopped and thought about how she was only receiving and Daddy got nothing. All she wanted to do was please him and make him feel just as good as her. Chuckling he declines her offer. He leans down on the bed meeting her face and stroking her hair.

"Just watching you baby, pleasing you baby, makes me feel good." he chuckles and smiles into her eyes as she smiles back up at him.

"Please Daddy? I-I want to make you feel as good as me. J-Just this once?" She begs as she doesn't know what to do to him but if his pleasure is anything like hers she is determined to do her best there ever was.

Another deep and dark chuckle leaves his pretty lips and she stares at him in awe.

"Baby I don't think you know what you're asking for?"

"Y-You can teach me, p-please. I want to make you feel just as good as me. I'll be good promise." she pleads. Never had she ever felt this way about a man. Nor a boy. She had always tried to be as secluded from this as much as possible but now with Daddy it was different. She wanted to give her whole being up to him and wanted to be his forever.

"Ok little sheep. Tell me if it gets too much Ok?"

"Yes." She responds.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Hm, good girl." He says and kisses her tender lips in a erotic yet deep enchanting kiss. Not that all their kisses weren't enchanting or beautiful but this one was deep. It was different. Soon the kiss turned darker as it was harder for him to control himself. He roughly grabs her breasts making her whimper as he slide his tongue in her pretty mouth and pushed his erection right in the middle of her heat.

Heated and dazed the room began to become hot even more. As she had to pull away to breathe even though she didn't want to. He trailed his rough kisses down to her exposed chest and neck. Biting slightly and kissing aggressively making sure everyone knows what's his. Now he knew that these marks weren't going to fade for a couple days more at least.

"Knees now Clove." he growls as she gets on her knees, naked and dripping.

What a sight she was. Not that she isn't always the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes on but now was one of those times you needed to let the picture sink in for when he had to leave her.

She kneel there. Her light blonde hair draped down her back. Her form barely reaching his thighs. Her huge blue puppy eyes staring back at him in awe. Her beautiful chest cover in maroon and purple marks and her big breasts pressed together and hanging down. Moving around as she kneeled down. Her erect nipples standing there waiting to be played with. He could see her ribs a little as though a reminder to do better. Be better for his Clove. Make sure he feeds her and treats her like the princess she is.

"Open." he commands and she quickly opens her mouth ready to please Daddy. She had been in this position before but on worse circumstances. She had been in this position but this time there were no chains forcing her on her knees. This time there was no plastic mouth pieces holding her mouth open and forcing her tongue out as her father and men did whatever they wanted.