{53} Finale

Decided to just give you guys a long AF final chapter. Enjoy~

**3rd person's POV

The school festival was finally happening tomorrow. The students of class A have been practicing hard for their performance and it was all finally coming together.

Even now, they were all in the gymnasium, practicing one last time for the show.

"The gym's closing soon!" Kirishima exclaimed "Let's do a final check and one last run through"

"Here we go!" Ashido clapped twice "Tap! Tap! Two! Tap! Tap! Two!" The dance team went through the dance as she yelled out the count "then Aoyama centre, Midoriya run off stage."

"Oui~!"

"Roger!"

"Midoriya" Ashido pointed at him "you're movements are still too stiff and half-hearted! Focus your attention on your moves!"

"Roger!" He nodded

They continued to go through the full performance until one of the teachers, hound dog, barge in through the door.

"It's already nine o'clock!" He growled "students should only be here till nine!"

"Shoot... lets go home"

They pack up their things and headed back to the dorm rooms together, chatting amongst themselves about their nerves and excitement for tomorrow's performance

"I'm really nervous" [m/n] exhaled "I hope I don't mess up"

"Don't worry, you've practiced really hard. You'll be ok" Todoroki reassured him

"Todoroki-kun is right" Midoriya agreed "Besides you dance really well!"

[m/n] looked down and smiled to himself as he played with his fingers.

...

It was 11:35pm now and a few of the students were still up, while some others were already asleep.

"Do you need me to tuck you in now?" [m/n] giggled as Todoroki yawned for the 5th time in the past 10 minutes. They were both sat together on the couch in their own little world.

"You'll probably have to carry me too" Todoroki mumbled as he leaned forward, resting his head on [m/n]'s lap. He smiled as he began playing with Todoroki's hair

"—15 minutes from U.A." [m/n] heard Midoriya say now that he was paying attention to what was going on "That places opens at 8 a.m."

"That's cutting it pretty close" Kaminari said

"Hm? Where are you going?" [m/n] asked

"I need to go out to get some new rope" Midoriya held up the rope that was frayed and damaged "and some other stuff too"

"Oh, want me to come with you?"

"No it's ok, better stay here" Midoriya said

"Oh ok then"

"Now, I really should be getting to sleep" Ashido stood up and stretched her hands over her head

"Yeah" Iida nodded in agreement, he too standing up to get ready to head up his room

"Todoroki-san" [m/n] gently patted the boys shoulder to wake him up "lets go to bed too" Todoroki grumbled and slowly sat up.

"Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow but—" Kirishima punched his fists together "Night owls, we're a little early but, let's definitely make this a success!"