{13} Takahashi vs [m/n]

3rd person's POV

"TODOROKI VS MIDORIYA!!" Present mic yelled "START!!!" the two immediately got ready for the fight.

"Midoriya-san!" [m/n] yelled, he watched at the robots carried the now unconscious boy to the nurse, during the whole fight [m/n] was clenching his fist until they turned white and biting his lips so hard that blood began dripping from them. He was impressed that Midoriya was able to help Todoroki, but as off now he was upset with the fact that he got hurt so badly. He stood up and rushed out tripping over some of the students from class 1-A.

"Damn~" Takahashi began "Izuku-chan was very impressive... wasn't he? Kastuki-chan~"

"Urusai"

"haha, Tsundere much? but... I was hoping to go up against him... Kastuki-chan, your going up against Ejiro-chan next, right?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Nothing~" he moved closer until Bakugou could feel his breathe on his ears "just that Ejiro-chan's quirks works well against yours, so good luck~" this made Katsuki shiver, but he wouldn't let Takahashi know that he affected him

"Tch, I know that dumbass, I'll win either way" he got up and left, Takahashi then turned and moved to seat next to Kirishima

"Ejiro-chan~ good luck on your fight with Katsuki-chan! You have a good chance to win" he smirked

"Thanks, but Bakugou is really strong so I don't wanna think I have the upper hand"

"Still..." he moved so his lips were brushing up against Kirishima's ears "I'll be watching you... closely" he breathed out making Kirishima blush a bright red colour 

Meanwhile...

"Midoriya-san!!" [m/n] barged into the room

"DEKU!! MIDORIYA!!" Iida, Uraraka, Asui, and Mineta followed

"Guys... what about the next match?"

"Since the arena is so big, it's gonna take a long time to rebuild" Iida informed him

"Pros aren't gonna want someone that scary Midoriya" Mineta shook

"I don't like your style of rubbing salt on his wound, Mineta-chan" Asui slapped him with her tongue

"But am I wrong?"

"Pipe down!" Recovery girl commanded "it's good that your worried about your friend, but he needs an operation!"

"SURGERY!!" they all screeched 

"He hurt himself that bad!?" [m/n] panicked "He's gonna be ok, right!?"

"Sorry... I couldn't do it... should I not have said anything to Todoroki-kun?" his voice cracked as he asked all might, [m/n] didn't pay attention to what all might told him after that, he stared blankly at Midoriya as he was being shoved out of the room along with the others by Recovery girl, deep in thought... Midoriya-san... you never cease to amaze me, you were able to save Todoroki-san from his distress, something I could never have done, not just for him, but for anyone, but you could and you did. That's what makes you such a great hero... You may not think so but your much stronger than I am in so many ways... I don't think I'll ever be amazing as you...

The next fight was between Kirishima and Bakugou, after that it would be Takahashi and [m/n], then Iida and Tokoyami. When Midoriya finally made it back, he saw that Bakugou and Kirishima's fight was still going on, but from the looks of it, it was coming to an end...