So what's next?

I don't think I can explain how much of a bitter sweet feeling it is to be officially finishing this story. But lemme get straight to the point.

So I've officially finished this story, meaning that I won't be writing chapters for any future seasons and it ends here with season 4.

And because I'm not ready to let go I'll be writing some epilogue chapters, basically about his second year, third year, hero debut, and just some random scenarios that I've thought about a lot.

I will NOT be discussing anything that's happening in the manga right now, which means NO SPOILERS. I am not a manga reader so if I see you comment any spoilers I will bite off your knee caps. 

I fucking hate spoilers, please, let anime only watchers enjoy the show too and feel the same shock seeing something for the first time😭😭

But anyways I've writing a basic outline of the stuff I want to write about and it'll be happening in chronological order, meaning that I'll do 2nd year, then 3rd year etc and not jumping back and forth e.g. in one chapter he's 20 but the next he's 18, so that it's easier to understand and follow.

(at least I'll try to lol, I might end up coming up with a new idea I really wanna write)

Anyways look forward to those, it's gonna be lots of fun! and I'm super excited to get started on them!

And here's a drawing I did of [m/n] (my version of him) I did this in like 30 minutes so it's a little rough.

ALSOOOO look forward to my new book! it's gonna be called "BLOOD BATH" I'm planning to release the first chapter this month, or beginning of next month.

Ja ne!