{38} Pass or Fail?

**[m/n]'s POV

While we were carrying out the rescue procedures for our exam there was a sudden explosion near the first aid area caused by the villains. Now we'll have to save the victims as well as fight off the villains. Todoroki-san, Asui-san, Hagakure-san and I had teamed up together to help the victims in the water area, but we had to spilt up. Asui-san and Hagakure-san continued to help the victims while Todoroki-san and I went to help fight off the villains.

"It's Gang Orca" I gasped once we got close enough to see the fight going on. In front of him was Shindo who was just paralyzed from his ultrasonic wave and Izuku carrying an injured bystander on his back. Todoroki-san immediately sent a large wave of ice toward gang orca but he reacted quickly and shatter the ice with his quirk.

"Todoroki-kun! [m/n]-kun!" Izuku exclaimed when he noticed us

"Midoriya, are you evacuating?" Ojiro-san was running towards us with Ashido-san and Tokoyami-san following closely behind him. "We'll help" Ojiro-san took the injured man that Izuku was carrying and they all began to evacuate everybody.

Meanwhile, Todoroki-san's ice also made it's way to some of the backup villains, freezing them in their place while also focusing some attack on Gang Orca who still had no problems shattering through them with his ultrasonic wave. From the corner of my eyes I could see the villains trying to break through the eyes. If they escape it'll be troublesome. I decided to let Todoroki deal with gang orca for the moment, so I ran towards the villain and made a sharp jab to the soft area right behind their neck causing them to be instantly knocked out. I didn't kill them though, just put them in a 'peaceful sleep' and it won't do any damage to their nerves or brain... as long is I didn't mess it up. Anyways, I continued speeding to each of the villains that had been trapped in Todoroki-san's ice each time jabbing them in that same spot behind the ear and putting all the ones trapped in the ice to sleep. There were still more of them standing by Gang Orca though, it'll be difficult to get past him to can take out his back up, but as long as Todoroki-san continues with his—

Suddenly I began to feel wind blow through my hair pulling me out of my thoughts, I looked up and I saw Yoarashi-san floating in the sky. He can fly, too!?

"Blow away...!" He made a large wind attack that easily broke all of Todoroki-san's ice and even blew away some of the backup "a villain attack? You guys have prepared some pretty hot developments!" I noticed Todoroki-san and Yoarashi-san looked at each other and suddenly a glaring contest began. Then I remembered what Yoarashi-san had said to Todoroki-san before this exam started... that's why. I looked to my side where the first aid area once was and luckily they had already evacuated almost everybody, meaning that Todoroki-san, Yoarashi-san, and I were left to keep the villains back. I should've just evacuated the injured with the others and let these two handle the villains... i'm probably just getting in their way.

"Why don't you go help with evacuating the first-aid station?" I heard Todoroki-san say and I was taken aback because I had thought he was talking to me. I guess we both thought that way... I bit my bottom lip in frustration keeping my head down. Is he mad at me? Why does he sound so angry "That works with your quirk right? I'll take care of this with [l/n]" eh? I looked up and realized that he wasn't talking to me but to Yoarashi-san. Everything just seemed to get more tense, Todoroki-san was about to attack gang orca with flames this time and at the same moment Yoarashi-san sent another wind blast which caused both of their attacks to lose trajectory and completely missed the target. Oh jeez...

"Why'd you use your flames!?" Yoarashi-san yelled "the heat makes the wind rise!"

"Because the ice was blocked earlier!" Todoroki-san growled in response "didn't you do that on purpose? Your wind blew away my flames!" I could sense them both getting angrier and closer to exploding and I have no idea how to deal with this!